Community > Posts By > PaulaMcke

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:00 PM
I really don't understand why people join sites such as this and don't give ANY information. In a small community such as Northern Ireland I can sort of almost understand the no pic thing, but the rest of the profile should at least give some information, otherwise it's a waste of time. Plus WHY would anyone send nudges, winks, matches, favourites etc to people who live completely out of reach? It's a waste of everyone's time and a complete turnoff.

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:38 PM
Totally agree Ireland should be proud lets hope others follow suit.

PaulaMcke's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:11 AM
Personally I've found that starting off chatting is fine then before you've even met the guy he's asking when he's gonna get laid. I agree with you what happened to taking it slowly. It's almost as if because you're on a site like this you're desperate for anyone.

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 04/04/15 02:34 PM
Yes I agree. A picture isn't as important as what common interests etc you might share.

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 04/04/15 02:32 PM
True as I'm not necessarily interesed primarily in just a date but even to start up a conversation it would be nice to see if there are common interests to start a conversation about instead of having to start off asking lots of questions which can come across as quite intrusive. A little information would be useful.:smile:

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:38 PM
Whilst I totally understand why some people, me included, may feel a little uncomfortable joining sites such as this I would like to say that from my point of view it seems pointless to sig up if you aren't prepared to initially share some information. Leaving a profile with "I'll tell you later" and the rest unanswered is an immediate turnoff. It's good to see if you have something in common with a person before sending messages and wasting time.

Just a thought.

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:44 AM
Thanks for that. I had my reservations which is why I wasn't about to pay any money - you just confirmed what I thought. It's just irritating that it was advertised this way and they don't follow through. Any way thanks, you've been very helpful.

PaulaMcke's photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:41 AM
Tried to sign up from basic to Mingleplus using the offer of 3 months free membership (to see if it suits me). Signed up to one of their advertisers on the list but still can't update without paying - any ideas or is this a con?