Community > Posts By > Bludevalisbad

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:31 AM
They can be interesting. The best part(when it happens) No customers!lol

Bludevalisbad's photo
Mon 08/10/09 12:41 AM
Kool, do you work overnight too? (just guessing about your SN)

Bludevalisbad's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:03 AM
What's going on people, I am from Lafayette but live in Dallas now. Was just wondering if any one from my hometown use this site? O.o drinks

Bludevalisbad's photo
Sun 08/09/09 12:39 AM
Edited by Bludevalisbad on Sun 08/09/09 12:39 AM
Pendulum "Otherside"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zENtEumtyBI&feature=PlayList&p=6E59F6A69EE6E89D&index=2 smokin

Bludevalisbad's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:15 AM
It takes 2 to tango. It just wasn't ment to be and that just sucks some timesfrustrated

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:33 PM
Here's a few of the top of my head, was watching Hellsing today(My all time fave!)

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Armitage
Akira
Blue Seed
Escaflowne (The series not the movie it sucked!)
Those Who Hunt Elves
Sorcerer Hunters
Serial Experiment Lain
Berserk
His and Her Circumstances
Ninja Scroll
Slayers
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ranma 1/2
Fushigi Yugi
Tenchi Muyo
X
Lodoss War
Ghost in the Shell
Metropolis
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tenjho Tenge
Full Metal Panic
Little shop of Horrors
El Hazard
Loui The Rune Soldier
Soul Eater
Death Note
My Hime

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:23 PM
bigsmile And good day to you too

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:23 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 01:01 AM
MArble Cake. Home made

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:59 AM
Edited by Bludevalisbad on Fri 08/07/09 12:59 AM

I don't think there is a shred of credible evidence for aliens having already visited us.

You have not looked then. The evidence is unshakable for at least a very advanced society having lived before the age of current human history. Whether you want to call them "aliens" would depend on where you think they came from, how they knew about the solar system, the planets, and how they flew through the air and built airports, what the ancient computer-like machine was with all gears they found under the sea that was dated older than b.c.

How the pyramids were built, and how some ancient stones were cut and carved with machine-like precision that we don't even have the capability to do today. Some of the lame explanations for how these structures were built are laughable and idiotic. Most of it is simply ignored.

The evidence is there and it is unshakable. You must be blind or just refuse to see it. You prefer to believe the lame explanations. What I wonder is why.

Everything you have mentioned here is not objective conclusive evidence of anything except our own ignorance.

The device you reference was recreated and it is a slightly more complex version of other machines made in ancient times . . . surely a marvel that an ancient civilization created it, yet requires no special technologies, only a revision of the level of math they understood.

This is the best the alien community can do?

Yup my statement stands, not a shred of credible evidence, just speculation and fallacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHe211mLV0&feature=PlayList&p=A948204939D1EB3D&index=0

A lecture held at a well known university. When doctors are lecturing about it, they mean bussiness. shades

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:05 AM
rofl rofl

Bludevalisbad's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:01 AM
Edited by Bludevalisbad on Fri 08/07/09 12:02 AM
Sadly I remember birthday's by peoples zodiacs mostly. I will remember that month and ask the specific date unless it's intermediate family which I pretty much memorized. My mom and brother are 2 days apart so not hard to forget lol.

Bludevalisbad's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:55 AM
glasses /agree

Bludevalisbad's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:48 AM
rofl

Bludevalisbad's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:43 PM
noway