no photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:18 AM
wazz up people

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:31 AM
hahahahahahahahahah

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:22 AM

If anyone has seen the show "Monk" -- that is me!!!

Basically, everything has to be spic and span or I bounce.

- I hate hair on any surface -- even one
- Dirty floors
- Dust
- Dirty sinks, showers, toilets
- Dirty carpet, walls, door handles, baseboards
- Refrigorators

Every week, I take clorax wipes and wipe down my walls, baseboards, the top of door jams, door handles, and I take out my dishes to clean the cabinets.

dammembarassed

When the doggies go out for potties, I wash their paws before they are allowed in the house. Oh, I hose their butts if the go poopies.

I vacuum twice a day and wash my floors every day.

I clean my toilets twice a day too. UGH! I hate toilets! I hate seeing them or even that word! ill

I keep my bedroom door closed 24/7 because I don't want the cats in my room; otherwise, they would get in the bed with their 'litter paws'.

I clorax clean my counter tops about 4 times a day.

I can only imagine what my cats do when I am not home, so I assume they are every place they are not allowed when I'm home. So, I clorax clean the all surfaces.

Yes, I am over the top. I can't be with anyone that is dirty. It makes me question his hygiene.

gosh

will you be my mommy? love

*eww* ill I am no one's Mommy nor do I wish to be 'mom' in any way, shape or form! :laughing:

damm thats just nasty

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:20 AM

If anyone has seen the show "Monk" -- that is me!!!

Basically, everything has to be spic and span or I bounce.

- I hate hair on any surface -- even one
- Dirty floors
- Dust
- Dirty sinks, showers, toilets
- Dirty carpet, walls, door handles, baseboards
- Refrigorators

Every week, I take clorax wipes and wipe down my walls, baseboards, the top of door jams, door handles, and I take out my dishes to clean the cabinets.

dammembarassed

When the doggies go out for potties, I wash their paws before they are allowed in the house. Oh, I hose their butts if the go poopies.

I vacuum twice a day and wash my floors every day.

I clean my toilets twice a day too. UGH! I hate toilets! I hate seeing them or even that word! ill

I keep my bedroom door closed 24/7 because I don't want the cats in my room; otherwise, they would get in the bed with their 'litter paws'.

I clorax clean my counter tops about 4 times a day.

I can only imagine what my cats do when I am not home, so I assume they are every place they are not allowed when I'm home. So, I clorax clean the all surfaces.

Yes, I am over the top. I can't be with anyone that is dirty. It makes me question his hygiene.

gosh

will you be my mommy? love

*eww* ill I am no one's Mommy nor do I wish to be 'mom' in any way, shape or form! :laughing:

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:16 AM
i think its stupid to say that all men are like that i consider my self as unique

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:08 AM
cheating/or poor comunication

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:15 PM
:tongue: