Community > Posts By > trymee

trymee's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:19 AM

thank you for the welcomes...

and, GG, I'd be doing a lot better if I was with you, too.

Hey now! Lez get some things happnin here!! devil devil

20 years old and still wet behind the ears...yes, go ahead GG2 and teach the dude a thing or two...lmao

trymee's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:55 PM

I have not read any of the responses, and I do not have any tats on my body. I have a hard time understanding the purpose or the reasoning of having tats.

Please explainwhy someone would want to distort their body in this way?

A very good question..

trymee's photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:50 AM

When we are that old, we will look and smell funky anyway.. so who gives a rats patootie.
By time I am that old.. almost everyone will have tats.. is becoming more popular every day.

To each his own but I know one that won't..

trymee's photo
Sun 06/07/09 02:11 AM
Edited by trymee on Sun 06/07/09 02:12 AM

tattoos are nastay! like putting graffiti on the Mona Lisa. nuttin worse than an 80 year old woman with a tramp stamp! no one stops to think how nasty they will look when you are an old wrinkle job

Ya get old and look like a wore out comic book...

trymee's photo
Sun 06/07/09 02:09 AM

tattoos are nastay! like putting graffiti on the Mona Lisa. nuttin worse than an 80 year old woman with a tramp stamp! no one stops to think how nasty they will look when you are an old wrinkle job

Hmmm the first line in your profile..........

"Normal Christian man looking for normal Christian lady"

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Hmm? whoa

I have 2, a tribute tat to my brother on my right leg and "FRUSCIANTE" with a pair of wings on my left calf.

GG2, with all due respect and you know how I felt about John. You also know how I feel about tattoos. Personally, and this is my opinion only, I feel like you covered up a pair of very nice legs...again, only my opinion.

trymee's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:23 PM
Got the new hardware installed...feeling like a million bucks except for the incision. Ready to roll again in a few days..Thanks for all of the support, especially GG2. Always there when needed.

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:47 PM
Edited by trymee on Fri 06/05/09 06:49 PM
I smoked for 15 yrs but quit almost 20 yrs ago. In my situation I dont know how much that had to do with it as it is an electrical problem. I think amphetamines used up my allottment of beats in my younger years. wondering about "male enhancement" drugs too. Multiple sclerosis is the culprit of that. Bottom line...be careful of what you shove in your body as you may or may not live to tell about it.

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:34 PM

It's gonna be fine, Roy. My brother had 90 and 70 percent blockages, that's what killed him. If you still feel unsure tell them to do a cardiac cath like I just had. It would ease your mind.

Lifestyle change? Of course, but we've surmised where this may have came from.

They were gonna do a cT Scan to determine if I needed a cath but to do so my heart rate needs to be below 65 and they are afraid to lower it since it may not recover, cath to come soon I am sure. Getting old sux but considering the alternative I'll take it.

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:13 PM

It's all the Golden Corral food! We have to stay out of it! We do Sizzlin instead! "We goin Sizzlin' we goin sizzlin'!!" rofl

As my cardiologist would say..."I got yo sizzlin right here". I am sure my entire life is changing as I do this...but so far thanks to luck and quick care I do still have a life to change...

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:42 PM

Ladies and gents...just a reminder to take care of the ticker. I lost a dear friend less than a month ago due to a heart attack and now @ 51 I need a pacemaker. Please take care of yourselves and do the right things to try to stay healthy. Please treat each day as a gift because it truly is.

something happened to my original post and only part showed...

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:55 AM
Edited by trymee on Fri 06/05/09 11:57 AM
Ladies and gents...just a reminder to take care of your health and live every day as a gift. I lost a dear 47 year old friend less than a month ago due to a heart attack and now at 51 I face a pacemaker. I do have MS which doesn't help but still do well for myself. The heart problem brought everything to my attention. Today, as well as every other day that I am blessed with is precious, I intend to treat them as such. I deeply apologize for any wrong I have done anyone and will do my best to live right by taking care of friends and family...

trymee's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:46 AM
Ladies and gents...just a reminder to take care of the ticker. I lost a dear friend less than a month ago due to a heart attack and

trymee's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:07 PM

:heart: Is it unreasonable if you are in a monogamous relationship and practically living together, to expect your partner to quit using dating sites even if they claim all they are looking for is friendship but you feel otherwise?:heart:

If you're in a "monogamous" relationship yet your partner is surfing date sites then it prolly isn't "monogamous" is it? That's tacky and disrespectful.

True dat!!!

trymee's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:12 PM

Well now, may I throw myself into the ring and see where I end up? Go ahead and let me have it...your opinions that is....

How about it GG2, you seem to be a pretty good judge....Whatcha think?

Welcome, prepare to be perved!drool

Bring it on!!!

trymee's photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:58 PM
Edited by trymee on Wed 05/06/09 04:07 PM
Well now, may I throw myself into the ring and see where I end up? Go ahead and let me have it...your opinions that is....

How about it GG2, you seem to be a pretty good judge....Whatcha think?

trymee's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:22 AM
Edited by trymee on Wed 04/29/09 07:24 AM
I can can say that online dating can be good or bad, depending on what you are looking for and your approach. I, myself, have had mixed results, one relationship of which was probably the best and worst combined but I wouldn't trade it for anything. My advice, however, would be to take things slow and let it all develop naturally before making any big committments and jumping into anything you arent ready for. Dont expect anymore than whats there and remember this cyber stuff is what it is....Just my $.02 worth.

trymee's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:55 PM

flowerforyou In general, what is your biggest problem in relationships?flowerforyou

The lack of a man. rofl rofl It seems you had a man, several in fact, but it is called a relationship for a reason...