Community > Posts By > Mountainjumper

Mountainjumper's photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:41 PM
I'd say thats true. Granted pets and other avenues of venting feelings or frustrations can be enjoyable however we were created to compliment each other (male and female) so you will never truly be happy until you allow yourself to be with someone.

Mountainjumper's photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:38 PM
I think when its a true and lasting relationship I think you find each other without even realizing it. For example you give up looking and stumble into one another by what you think might be chance however its a divine meeting. What you choose to do with it is up to both of you. You reap benefits so far greater when your yourself and not actually trying to impress anyone. And when that person does find you and fall for the real you, its magic in the lamest of statements. Things just click! And you find yourselves seeking each other out, constantly.

Mountainjumper's photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:23 PM

:heart: What was the hardest decision you ever made when it comes to love?:heart:

To allow myself to experience what TRUE love is. I spent most of my life in the shadows thinking that I knew what love was. At one time I even married thinking that was love. But learned soon after it wasnt REAL love. Just a fantasy.

The woman I am with now has shown me what most people look for their whole lives. I am truly blessed. I pray that everyone is as fortunate as I am.

Mountainjumper's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:04 AM

I don't like hypocrites, wishy washy people, spoiled brats, snobs, bugie elite, and religious fanatics either. I also can't stand dealing with people who always have to go where the grass is greener riding the wave of trend! But that is just me....drinker

Dude, you do want to nab a chick? Maybe you need to lower your "standards" a little bit. It may increase your odd to find the chick you want amongst the hypocrites, wishy washy people, spoiled brats, snobs, bugie elite, and religious fanatics. Rofl.

Dude! I did lower my standards before and got BURNED!

I am also not out to "Nab a chick." That is so Sophomore...

I am looking for a real woman who is a cut above the others and NO ONE else will do.

Don't grab a tiger by it's tail if you don't want to get bitten.

I like women with BITE personally.
Yep, you are in fact "putting the ***** on the pedestal." Moving on....

Yep, sophomore.

DUH! If she were the right one I would put her on a pedestal. how else do you treat a goddess? Hide her under the bed with the dirty magazines?

Thats how I treat my lady blushing :heart: smooched

Mountainjumper's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:24 PM

Curlycurl and MountainJumper!! lol

Hmm Great minds think alike hehe

Mountainjumper's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:54 PM
I would have to say Curlycurl and Mountainjumper

Mountainjumper's photo
Sat 04/04/09 09:33 AM

Why is it men post they are looking for long term relationships, but only want a one nighter? I just want someone who is honest about what they are looking for why is that so difficult to find? I am looking for someone who is real, no games, no drama just pure hoensty... but is not cruel! Theres is a difference in being honest and just being rude.... rudeness is not necessary to be honest!

I don't blame you, it's not asking for much is it? Every now & then one of us honest guys are having to meet a wall that a lady has had to put up to be careful because of that sorta thing.

I have met some nice mean they are just married or gay! I keep hoping I do find one of those men out there! Thank you for your response and good luck on your search!

Dont give up we are out here still searching for special women with old fashioned values, class, and finese.

Its unfortunate that most people classify sex as just 'a given' because they are dating. Sure who doesnt like a good romp in the hay or between the sheets every know and again? That isnt what this about..gatkinson feels betrayed by men in general I think because she hasnt come across the right one yet. Keep going girl you will find one that will treat you the way you deserve like a princess and not a tramp. flowerforyou

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:53 PM
eh...ok whats to do once I drink their stockpile of wine out here? LOL drinker

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:26 AM
Anyone in the area of Paso Robles know of any interesting things to do as a 30 something? Just moved to the area and looking to meet new and exciting people to peak my interests. I am out in the Nacimento Lake area should prove interesting in the summer time.

Looking to hang out and take in the sites.

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:11 AM
Most women want Stability, Honesty, Friendship, Companionship, and most importantly Love or rather the need to Feel Love. Men on the other hand want Respect. Its rather a simple cycle. The woman feels love so she gives respect, a man in turn feels respect and gives love. You cant have one without the other. Now mind you I dont mean that when a guy wants respect he doesnt expect his mate to grovel at his feet but rather in a more deeper meaning of the word wants to know he can be depended on and feels like he is a contributer to the relationship. Women on the other hand NEED to feel love, without it they are lost, that is the way they were wired. Emotional creatures that fill what us guys lack. I guess in a corny sense they complete us. So in short if you dont respect your man he will not love you, but at the same time if he doesnt love you, you will not return that respect. Sometimes its difficult to continue to show love without respect or vice versa, hence the divorce rate.

Holy crap that was a deep reply...eh? frustrated

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:51 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

BRAVO! Very nice redo! You will do just fine!

glasses glasses

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:45 AM
Edited by Mountainjumper on Fri 04/03/09 08:46 AM
OK glad it all worked out. But I am curious (if you have your CAT 5 cables running through the walls) why 2 routers? If anything you should only need one router and 1 to 2 HUB(s) Especially if the router is newer it should be able to handle up to 16 connections (at the same time with the assistance of a HUB) but it sounds like you not running anything close to that, but more over your just using those extra 'connections' for convienence and wireless for friends.

What I would do is dump the 2nd router, your network only needs 1. If you worried about losing wireless capabilities in your home then get a Booster/Wireless Amplifier. Install that in the weaker signal areas of your home i.e. one on each floor and/or the opposite side of the house that the wireless router is on.

Honestly I would trash the Belkin products anyway and just stick to Linksys.

But anyway I am getting long winded here lolglasses I was just curious as to why you were using 2 routers in tandem on the same network.

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:10 AM

Thanks for the input Melody happy after seeing what I wrote I pretty much did a complete redo LOL :banana:

Cheers! drinker

Holy crap! tongue2 That is awesome, and I love the new main pic! :thumbsup:

Yeah it took some digging for some pics haha I finally found my new main pic on my backup photobucket account. And thanks for the props!

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:08 AM
indifferent

Well honestly? I would leave all that out. We all are human and make mistakes. No one is perfect. When you meet that special woman and want to share that information then thats fine after you meet and get comfortable with them, but now? I think they are running for the hills...noway

Mountainjumper's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:02 AM
Thanks for the input Melody happy after seeing what I wrote I pretty much did a complete redo LOL :banana:

Cheers! drinker

Mountainjumper's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:54 PM
are you connected directly with the router or do you have more then one computer accessing the internet? Do you use a cable phone company that uses and pass through device i.e. Vonage?

If you use Vonage or the like try these steps:

1. disconnect your router from everything.
2. connect your PC to the router (port 1)
3. use the ip address of the router to access it (believe you stated it in your post)
4. access the router security settings for your wireless connectivity and enable.
5. Save and reboot router settings within the router GUI (user interface)
6. replace your router in your network and start with a fresh power on cycle beginning with the modem then phone pass through device (if you use one) then router then your pc's.

If you dont have a cable phone company pass through device all steps are similar just exclude the pass through device.

Good Luck

Mountainjumper's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:28 PM
I going to try and upload some more pics, still getting settled in with the move and all. Pretty much just dug this one up, of course not the best 'vogue' pose LOL

Mountainjumper's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:17 PM
Hi all just wanted to see what others thought about my profile? I am open for suggestions.

Thanks

Mountainjumper's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:10 PM
Isn't Crazy the norm? Maybe we are looking at it wrong? Maybe the normal people are the minority?

I just got threw with a crazie! Want to find a normal one FOR ONCE!

hmmm maybe a movie...."How to BE Normal!"

Lulz

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25