Community > Posts By > 427bigblock

427bigblock's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:00 AM
I think it's all ********!!! I have been to Africa....sorry, nothing there I want....the people there are all scammers, you say your attracted to white women, what makes you think a white woman is attracted to you or anyone from Africa for that matter???
Specially woman from developed nations! If you truly want a white woman to love you, first ad for most, you need a brain and you need to make her feel secure. Having a big one, and you all know what I mean, is not all that true ether, save that one for those who don't know any better, my shoe size is 15" get it!!!
If you can't make a woman feel secure you are not going to please her in bed!!
Good luck with your adventure!!!

427bigblock's photo
Sun 05/10/15 10:31 PM
"Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow."

427bigblock's photo
Sun 05/10/15 10:26 PM
"Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow." – Pope Francis

We would be naïve to believe that we're the only intelligent beings in this universe. Ghosts....yes.. God....absolutely....the devil...where there is good there is evil.

But not, that we have God like powers that we don't know or have tapped into yet. The average person only uses 5% of there mind!!!!

427bigblock's photo
Wed 05/06/15 11:06 PM
Thank you so much......wish you all the luck in the world!

427bigblock's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:42 PM
They where the truth about herself, and all that I helped her with. Couldn't deal with her attitude with me. Plus we did have an age gap of 20 years, yes she was younger

427bigblock's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:12 PM
Thanks to everyone's advice, I decided to call it quits.

427bigblock's photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:43 AM
Thanks everyone, your all awesome, and you gave me quit a bit to think about. Believe it or not, I feel like a big weight was taken off me.....thanks for all the advice...I feel like your all family to me....thanks a million and my all your dreams become reality!!!!

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 11:53 PM
Thanks, there is a lot to think about here! And your right, I need better skills at communication.

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 11:11 PM
WOW......thank you, I truly appreciate that ......I needed that, you nailed it right on!!!!! I did more for her than anyone has or ever will do for her! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:48 PM
Thank you dear......your awesome. I told her the truth about herself and her attitude and how hard I work for us and she does not help me just around the house, I ha told her she does not have to work, just take care the house and me, I paid for everything, put her on my bank account, bought her a car. But not once did I get a thank you.

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:17 PM
Thank you for the advice, how long do you think I should give her or wait on her?

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:58 PM
All great points, and I have said all the things, what an *** I have been, tried to apologize, yet she still holds on to the words I said.

427bigblock's photo
Tue 05/05/15 08:14 PM
So, I had a great girl, but not the so best relationship as far a open communication. I will admit I did screw things up and said some horrible words to her. Now be have broke up for two weeks and I truly miss her. Should I give her time or let it go and move on????