Sat 03/19/16 01:28 PM

LMAO....no comment

dothis91's photo
Sun 12/27/15 02:57 PM
hmmmmm

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:22 PM
Edited by dothis91 on Thu 04/16/15 06:24 PM
south Africa has been a hell for all foreigners,killing human beings like an animal....#say no to xenophobia....????

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:54 PM

hahaha good one
oh my gosh,this pic is killing

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:52 PM

No not a fan of lil weazel
He is a mere electrophone talentless over-rated wannabe be gangster/playa/hustler, rapper

u just downgrade the rap master...when u are there hustling to become a gangster rapper....your 20year of hustling can never make one percent of him...
Put him in a Boxing ring with me and I'd knock him out within one round and I guarantee that! Romeo, was right? He's a plastic gangster, simple as!!

He is a mere electrophone talentless over-rated wannabe be gangster/playa/hustler, rapper

u just downgrade the rap master...when u are there hustling to become a gangster rapper....your 20year of hustling can never make one percent of him...
Put him in a Boxing ring with me and I'd knock him out within one round and I guarantee that! Romeo, was right? He's a plastic gangster, simple as!!
I agreed with u,but If I put both of u in a studio or skateboard....u can never be on the same page with him biggrin

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:37 PM

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:37 PM

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:01 AM

dothis91's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:53 AM

Eminem, is by far the best!!!
how many times those eminem win the best rapper?

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:00 PM
Any lil wayne fan here....let hook asapdrinker

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:11 PM

Africa,Africa and Africa.No crazy gun man there
where in africa?

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:00 PM

I can read in Hebrew, Russian (Cyrillic alphabet) and Georgian, which is unique in that it is the only country which has its own alphabet that is not shared by any other country.

Sample of the Georgian alphabet

Oh my gosh...I can't believe this someone's handwriting...if am to learn this,I will use 10years

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:37 AM

I am from Wonderland. And my name is Alice....happy
people like alice ,alicia key or alicia padlock...are always from wonderland,when u do something little to them,they feel wonderful and they burst into laugh or smiles.....if you don't believe me check her DP and her comment smiley happy

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:27 AM

Sunny england huh
sometimes u dnt av to ask where someome come from,with their look u can judge""people like debbie u will know that she an angel on earth"""I dnt wanna know if fall from sky or she was born,because jesus christ was born too :heart: flowerforyou

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:27 AM

Sunny england huh
sometimes u dnt av to ask where someome come from,with their look u can judge""people like debbie u will know that she an angel on earth"""I dnt wanna know if fall from sky or she was born,because jesus christ was born too

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:20 AM
From africa...am not sure if u know a country in africa tagged "GIANT OF AFRICA"

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:17 AM
U are welcome

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 10:54 AM
Just looking for someone to take me out of african

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 10:41 AM
Edited by dothis91 on Wed 04/15/15 10:42 AM
I think we are in end time: TRUE or FALSE? And what do you have to say?

dothis91's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:36 AM
Edited by dothis91 on Wed 04/15/15 05:42 AM
This site is boring, u hardly get friend not to talk of dating or relationship...is it because of "fraudsters" or people dnt want to mingle at all ?oops

Previous 1