Community > Posts By > JamesCrossEtch

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:32 AM
Come on Indiana Gals. I know you are out there^^

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:29 AM
I was just thinking the same thing IamwhoIam..... I been bumping the last hour b/c of boredom.

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:11 AM
The woman makes her Husband great.:) I have a Aunt that is 5'4 and she is a husband that is 6'6 and black. she sure does whip him into shape with one bad look. LOL. I was raised by so many woman growing up, and I realized most good marriages the woman has the man pants on.

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:56 PM
Uchea........You been in the closet for years. Do not lie. Nothing wrong with homosexuals. As long as they do not hit on me, I treat them like any other person.

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:36 PM
Hello G money Smallz.:) Real a Mystic blunt, and I will be your best friend.^^ Gl on your conquest.

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:31 PM
You guys are so silly! Who got a shot glass and a fifth of Crown. I have not drank a drop of anything for 5 months. Come on someone peer pressure the young blood.:)

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:24 PM
I wear my Wrestling Singlet everywhere I go.:) If girls wanna show their *****, I will show my bulge. bahaha

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:20 PM
Hey now Mikey..... I am king of NEWBS. hello Onze. Welcome Brothah. I am just sitting here in the dark watching Lord Of The Rings. Str8 thug life. Lol

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:03 PM
Sitting here being a nerd. Watching Lord Of the Rings. Rate me Female's, and I will rate you back. Sillyness is aloud.:) Muawhhaha

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:11 PM
Sorry for the bad punctuation guys. Running to many windows and these forums are slow and glitchy

JamesCrossEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:09 PM
Obama cannot change the relationship between Israel and the USA. We have been great allies for many years, but this Muslim President Obama only has 14 months left in office. If Hilary Clinton wins Presidency we are ****ed! The Clinton's are dirty liars and they all believe they are above the law. The blacks will vote for Clinton, because she will give out free funds and handouts, most of the foreigners will vote for her, the democrats will vote for her, and a big majority of women will too. Americans need no more foodstamps, free healthcare to foreigners, free funds, and any other outside help. Only the strong survive! Got to many weak *** people bringing everybody down. My Syrian Grandma worked in a meat factory for 30 years to own everything she has, and you got all these cry baby Democrat Americans taking free handouts, sitting at home and doing nothing! I understand helping people, but helping people that sit on their ***, do drugs, or just pop babies out is ruining us.