Community > Posts By > 73musclecar

73musclecar's photo
Sun 12/05/10 03:41 AM
Uniontown about 40 mi. north of Louisville. Might be close to Haley, hmmmmm.

73musclecar's photo
Sun 11/28/10 12:13 PM
I caught the end of part 35 whatever that means. Since I am showing my ignorance I will ask what does it mean to flip it and why would you want to? Also why did it get locked. As you can tell I know nothing about posting, chatting or blogging. Hard to believe I have had internet for over 10 years. I don't have a messenger set-up.laugh

73musclecar's photo
Sat 11/27/10 03:57 AM
Unaware split personality.

Perfection doesn't exist? I have to disagree.

73musclecar's photo
Sat 11/27/10 03:28 AM
In this country its very taboo (well most places) but back through the centuries in alot of other places in the world it was quite common. Thats one way to keep the bloodline pure.laugh I think it was usually somewhat distant cousins.

73musclecar's photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:59 AM
I guess I don't understand. What are they claiming him as? There are many who believe in God and old bible but don't believe Jesus is the son of God and so don't believe in the New Testament. This is a big problem. I believe this is like the main commandment. You might break the ten and get forgivness but if you don't believe in Jesus as the son of God then you might as well start believing in evolution because you won't see the pearly gates. I was laughing as I typed that and then realized how serious it really is.

73musclecar's photo
Sat 11/27/10 01:47 AM
As usual I have gotten to the party after everyone has gone to bed. I am just adding my name in the hat for being here forever.:cry:

73musclecar's photo
Thu 11/25/10 03:18 PM
Uniontown, 40 mi. North of Louisville on I-65