Community > Posts By > mplsminnieme

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 10:01 PM
well, I do have eyes! lol

anyway, she is pretty, and doesn't need to do the duck lip pic

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:56 PM
I'm actually growing tired of all the self help I've had lately...if ya knowz what I mean...grrr!:angry:

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:47 PM

My account is male lookin for female and it should b female looking for male!

well, attractive eyes, beautiful hair...so, I can be whatever youse want me to be, either male or femaale, hey!:banana:

please, just get rid of your "duck lips" photo...ok?noway

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:39 PM
sexist penguins can always be seen in Catholic Churches...oh, and the meanest too!scared

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 07:48 PM
same thing I always want this time of night...a nice long hum-job to putz me to sleepohwell

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:17 PM
Edited by mplsminnieme on Sat 06/20/15 05:18 PM

If you settle: you're lying to the other person, plain & simple. They are not what you want, what makes your heart race & keeps your mind on them throughout the day until you see them again.

Of course if you tell them the truth: "oh you're a great man/woman, but you don't have _____ & that is what I really want in a partner", then 2 things could happen:

1. They change to accommodate your desires & then slowly begin to resent you for not accepting them as they were which eventually leads to breaking up.

2. They don't change & realize that you don't want them "as is" which eventually leads to breaking up.

Doesn't matter if the change was to their benefit (job/health/looks etc.), no one ever wants to know that they are classified as an "at least" as in "at least he/she's ____". That sentence/thought automatically implies that the qualities they already have STILL don't make up for whatever it is they are missing that their partner REALLY wants. Doesn't matter what a person's self esteem is like, when it comes to relationships, we are all looking to impress our partner with something, & knowing they "settled" for us means that we didn't AND the relationship will always be at risk of losing our partner to the person that does have the quality they are looking for.

The flip side to all this is when BOTH parties know they are settling in one of those "this is as good as I can get" situations. But it must be mutual to work out.

edited for the "your/you're" thing...got to spellcheck better.

excellent comment...youse & I should see if we can find something mutual we likex about each 'n otherz! flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 05:15 PM

I have settled before. I won't do that again. I don't want to be with someone who just feels "comfortable" with me.

dang girl, but I'll betz me you izz very comfortable!love

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 04:32 PM

SEX on a first date:

= SLUT WITH A DISEASE, HOPE THERE WAS PROTECTION
= DESPERATE WOMAN WITH NO VALUES, TOO BAD SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND
= DUMB WOMAN, WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE
= COUGAR, AND WAY TO MANY OF THEM OUT THERE
= COLLEGE WOMAN WITH NO VALUES, NASTY AND TOO MANY OF THESE TOO

OH and lets not forget this one:

= LONELY, HE WONT BE CALLING YOU BACK (SEE ALL FIVE ABOVE)

OR

You made a mistake, don't make the same mistake twice!!!

I don't agree with this list at all, because why is it that if a member of the fairer sex has sex on a first date, she always gets the "slut" label, but the man gets the "stud muffim" label?

whenever a woman has ever make love to me on our first date, I only respect her even more, because imo, she has shown and proved that she has the courage and is unafraid to let it be known that women and men both have the same feelings and desires.

that said...if a woman wants to wait for a later date, rather than go for it all on the first date...that is also just fine with me too.

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 04:25 PM
Edited by mplsminnieme on Sat 06/20/15 04:26 PM

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 10:28 AM
Edited by mplsminnieme on Sat 06/20/15 10:29 AM

be there soon...after viewing your pix and profile, I'm on a dead run, hey!love :banana:

Hahahaha oh really

well, your very cute, but, oh shoot...to young for an old geezer like mesad2

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 10:26 AM

Pull her hair??? LOL!!

hmmmm, just saying, but I would love to pullz your ears, hey!:wink:

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 10:19 AM

hubba hubba! love

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 08:49 PM

Omg...I've been having a Racoon problem...As if...that's not enough,I
went out on the porch to have my last ciggy and a opossum was out therescared scared scared

hmmm, could be that just likex me, it wanted to joinz the Insane Clown Posse! :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:45 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:42 PM

waving

clowns scare me, unless they gotz 2 kids & dress like this!love

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:28 PM

: Feeling good for searching some one suitable

actually, I'm looking for someone "dress-able"...youse knowz...as in a little black dress, hey!love

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:26 PM
hmmm, sounds too much like multi-tasking to me

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:06 PM

Derp!

I learned a new word :banana:

here are 2 more, hey!

"hubba hubba"! bigsmile

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:59 PM
Edited by mplsminnieme on Thu 06/18/15 07:00 PM