Community > Posts By > whytepawn

whytepawn's photo
Fri 05/08/15 01:12 AM
striking a balance is just alright for me. don't want her waking up the neighborhood with her screams.

whytepawn's photo
Fri 05/08/15 12:10 AM
how would you see the gem in front of you when you are fixated on superficial things... most ladies will tell you they want a guy who is tall, macho with six packs and all.They want Mr romantic, Mr fun to be with... a guy who will sweep them off their feet ; in most cases he would leave you hanging in mid air only for you to slam back down, back to reality. open your eyes ladies cos the perfect guy for you must not always come in the sort of package you've often imagined...

whytepawn's photo
Sat 05/02/15 08:09 AM
here in Nigeria sports betting is not illegal.. lots of betting sites available to choose from. virtually every sports is covered but most people prefer betting on football (soccer )

whytepawn's photo
Sat 05/02/15 05:13 AM
anyone here know a thing or two about soccer betting?

whytepawn's photo
Thu 04/30/15 02:47 PM

That's Arjen Robben out (calf injury) and maybe Robert Lewandowski also ( broken jaw and nose ) of the semi-final, with Barca. Both were injured in the 1-1 draw (aet) with Borussia Dortmund, in the German Cup game last night. Dortmund, won 2-0 on penalties, with Bayern missing ALL their penalty kicks!!

Yeh my brother asked me if Bayern missed all their penalties but I didn't know. I just think Pep will have a master plan that will outwit Barca. To be honest I just hope the best team win on aggregate. One thing thoughI think the myth that the English premier league is the best in the world can be consigned to the rubbish bin forever. I would rather watch Spanish, Italian even Dutch than the premier league. I like to watch Arsenal and spurs cos they play football that's good to watch but the rest are poor me thinks.

I don't think they are "poor" ,they rather play direct football not fancy one bit. that said, I Rep the blues.... waiting to be crowned kings of England.

whytepawn's photo
Thu 04/30/15 02:42 PM

That's Arjen Robben out (calf injury) and maybe Robert Lewandowski also ( broken jaw and nose ) of the semi-final, with Barca. Both were injured in the 1-1 draw (aet) with Borussia Dortmund, in the German Cup game last night. Dortmund, won 2-0 on penalties, with Bayern missing ALL their penalty kicks!!

it's a shame really... I was shocked that bayern couldn't even convert one of the spot kicks. but against barca brace up to see a rejuvenated bayern.

whytepawn's photo
Thu 04/30/15 02:39 PM

Bayern Munich, will win the Champions league, defo! I watched Barca's 6-0 league win last night and even though Messi and Suarez, were on fire in that game, Bayern will be too strong for them over both ties!

I think the match will be very tight and I don't see the scoreline getting that high.. but bayern will carry the day.

whytepawn's photo
Thu 04/30/15 02:37 PM

I think Bayern will win quite comfortably against Barca, their defence is well dodgy and Bayern will rip em apart.I love football always have done but wouldn't go as far as to call it clash of the titans. Now the big fight this weekend, that's a different story all together.

yea... holding my breadth to see what its gonna be like.

whytepawn's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:19 AM

Be patient,be genuine, stay the course and don't be pushy, maybe she will notice your good qualities and you will win her heart. Good luck to you young man.

Yes.... now that's what am talking about.

whytepawn's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:26 AM

I don't care what anybody says.....whipping it out and putting it on her forehead WILL NOT get you a date with her.

don't quite follow!!

whytepawn's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:25 AM

I have tried on several occasions to let her know what she mean to me but it Seems she is not into me emotionally......

Since you said you have tried several times and she isn't having it....let go.

I think I'll rather keep her as a friend.

That's why I don't do "friends" with obsessive people.

For the records am not obsessed over her and am not a stalker.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 05:22 PM
That's really weird

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:58 PM
The die is cast and the gladiators have been paired matching each other pound for pound. but I think the match between barca and bayern will be epic: the former will be looking to take a "pound of flesh" ,while the later will be looking to consolidate on their fine form against pep's former club. the second semis looks like a mismatch but football isn't mathematics, anything could happen.
looking forward to the # clash of the titans.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:50 PM

I have tried on several occasions to let her know what she mean to me but it Seems she is not into me emotionally......

Since you said you have tried several times and she isn't having it....let go.

I think I'll rather keep her as a friend.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:47 PM

How about, not "putting all your eggs in one basket"?I'm not sayin to think negative,but what if it doesn't work out?(It already sounds like a long shot),so what do you do NEXT?think

I'll bounce!!!

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:46 PM

My friends and I hate it. It makes you sound desperate and needy.

hmmm... very insightful.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:56 PM

You don't. If she's not into you, she's not into you. Can't make someone love or want to be with you

what about persistence... I thought ladies dig that in guys?

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:53 PM

To be honest Why, she might not like you in the way you want her to. That is one aspect or God fearing people are switch on with God and that is their focus. If it is of God then He will real it to her.
As you have said you have told her how you feel. You need to give her space to pray and wait for an answer from God.

Okay... fair enough.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:52 PM

Stop letting her know what she means to you and start thinkin' about what you might mean to her. Just sayin'...

Thank you so very much. that is an angle i haven't really given much of a thought.

whytepawn's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:50 PM

..how should I go about this uphill task?

Push her downhill.
When she lands, her outlook might have improved?

Lol..funny you.

Previous 1