Community > Posts By > effector6

effector6's photo
Tue 06/07/16 11:28 AM

Welcome and good luck. Im kinda scared of people getting my email. Its not a bad idea to just message through here.

yeah, you're right. It ended up that this woman said she does live cam shows. Not my thing, but I definitely don't want to be fished out to pay for some cam show...kinda creepy haha. Geeezzz...there are other avenues these people can take. I wish there was a way to filter out bs.
Thanks for your reply!

effector6's photo
Tue 06/07/16 11:12 AM
Ive done that, but it keeps asking me over and over
Do you mind if I message you just to see if it goes through. I did everything you're stating..put in code all that..then it says "verified"

effector6's photo
Tue 06/07/16 07:53 AM
Hello. Everytime I try to send a message it asks me to verify with a code I got from my email. Is this normal? I feel like my messages may not be going through. It asks me this after I send message and then takes me back to my message. Seems confusing

effector6's photo
Tue 06/07/16 12:07 AM
The Legendary Pink Dots

effector6's photo
Tue 06/07/16 12:01 AM
Any fans of industrial music people here. Im in Chicago and know only 2 people that like it. Seems there arent many fans out there..I know Chicago is huge, but I just don't run across many fans.

effector6's photo
Mon 06/06/16 11:57 PM
Edited by effector6 on Mon 06/06/16 11:58 PM
Well weve emailed back and forth a few times and she doesnt seem shady yet, but I can spot a scam a mile away...just didnt know if the messaging system on here was good or not. Thanks for the advice! :)

effector6's photo
Mon 06/06/16 11:17 PM
Edited by effector6 on Tue 06/07/16 12:08 AM
Hello. Wondering if there are any people from Chicago on here that dig Instrial music, noisy stuff, 80's dance, etc. Skinny Puppy, Legendary Pink Dots, Depeche Mode, Aphex Twin, etc.
Sorry..just realized I posted this in wrong place :)

effector6's photo
Mon 06/06/16 11:11 PM
Anyways, so I got a message from a woman that sent me her email and said to email her because she prefers to talk that way. Is this bs? I dont know how the whole message thing works or if its streamline weird..

effector6's photo
Mon 06/06/16 11:08 PM
In all fairness I may have been on here before, but never used it. So Im back to try it. I overlooked it before after registering. I dont think I even completed my profile back then haha.

effector6's photo
Mon 06/06/16 08:41 PM
Hello. I've decided to try a few sites and this is the last one I've tried. All the other ones say they are free, but want memberships and they are hard for me to navigate. Are there success stories here? Im just looking to meet a nice woman. So far this site seems better.