Community > Posts By > Conejita71mx

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 11:33 AM

A Tarot card reading gives you information, it does not decide your fate or your destiny. If you are not happy with the forecast, change it. You have the power to change course at any time. There are always actions we can take to improve our lives.

With that being said, ask one question here and I will pull a card for you and post it and a brief explanation of how it pertains to your question.

Have fun! flowerforyou

Do You do online readings too? biggrin I got a set of cards but I find them hard to interpret .... sad

Yes I do.

Are you using a book to help you? Power Tarot is a nice beginners book. It gives you the meanings based on the type of question you ask. There are also some really good free websites such as biddytarot.com and learntarot.com where you can get meanings as well.

I've been reading the cards for about 15 years. I don't read them in the traditional book sense. When I see the card, I get messages that come out as I write or type. It's not that I haven't studied the traditional meanings because I have for many years. It's just that my natural intuition comes into play to see how that card relates directly to the person I'm reading for in a sort of automatic writing technique.

Thanks for the info girl!, I will get those books for sure! :smile: I got a question for you if you don't mind? I am going through a divorce right now (he is the one dumping me!) I am very confused right now. Since he told me that out of the blue...rant Is it gonna be easy to move on with my life.? I am heart broken and scared of the future! tears I would appreciate any comment....:wink:

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 08:53 AM

A Tarot card reading gives you information, it does not decide your fate or your destiny. If you are not happy with the forecast, change it. You have the power to change course at any time. There are always actions we can take to improve our lives.

With that being said, ask one question here and I will pull a card for you and post it and a brief explanation of how it pertains to your question.

Have fun! flowerforyou

Do You do online readings too? biggrin I got a set of cards but I find them hard to interpret .... sad

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:23 PM
Thanks man!:smile:

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:48 PM
What do you mean Spam and scams??? what

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:43 PM
I know what you mean... We women are difficult and picky. .... bigsmile But I think is difficult to meet people anyway, anywhere! I am tired....grumble

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:49 PM
Edited by Conejita71mx on Thu 05/14/15 01:01 PM
I wonder if any of you folks have actually met interesting people here. Are you friends right now with someone you met through mingle2?flowerforyou

2 Next