Community > Posts By > Conejita71mx

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:10 AM
Nobody likes to be rejected but I think that I already know the odds if I am an older woman approaching a young man....frustrated

It happens the same thing to old men approaching young chicks... But I guess they all think it still is worth trying...nothing to lose anyway...

Personally someone more than 10 younger than me or more than 15 yrs. older than me would be out of the question...!!!noway

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:59 AM
In my very personal opinion that is not going to work out. Unless you meet a girl who shares those same beliefs... The rest of the women consider sex as part of being in a relationship... It brings you closer to your partner. It complements your relationship...

Any way, you should discuss it with your partner to prevent any misunderstandings... flowerforyou

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:54 AM

Don't stop living just because you are setting by the mailbox waiting for this romance to take its course.

Hope this helps. flowerforyou KEEP ON :banana:

I love to golf, but cannot afford it as I have no steady income. SS benefits 1 1/2 months away (which I was previously hoping would have started this month) I am in poverty financially and fighting to keep my home out of foreclosure. I love to write but have suffered writers block until recently, but still can't get into the stuff I've already started. I started today with a plan to diet and exercise and already implemented it. When I stop to think, only the obvious comes to thought, and my energy and hope is zapped by reality.

Come on, cheer up! You are so lucky you found a special person that inspires you to get better and do better in life. Concentrate on that. Stop the negativity right now if you really want to turn your life around. Exercise, eat healthy, looking better will make you feel better with yourself. Focus on all those positive changes and be happy with that lady... You have to leave the past behind... Leave the moment... Don't screw up your chance of being happy.flowerforyou

Conejita71mx's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:45 PM

ohwell :cry: embarassed frown

You are gorgeous. The reason you don't have a girlfriend is not because of your looks... :wink: I don't know about your personality but you probably need to work on that. Be always self confident and be super nice all the time... flowerforyou There are so many ******** out there!:angry:

And one more thing... Maybe you are too picky! Maybe you need to lower a little bit your expectations... :tongue:

Lucky you are so young. You have plenty of time to make changes in your life...

Anyway, if I were 20 years younger I would be asking you out right now!love

Good luck and be patient...

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:48 PM
I usually go back to their profile for one of the following reasons:

1) I made a mistake

2) I almost never remember the user names, so, when I bump into their messages I have to go back to their profile to refresh my memory

3) I am not sure whether I should reply to their message or not. So, I go back to their profile to try to make up my mind..

I don't see anything weird about it.laugh don't get all paranoid!

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:38 PM

Just curious does love and happiness really exist or is it a thing of the past...grumble

They both exist but you have to look for them and fight to keep them... You cannot just sit and wait for them to come to you... huh

I met some one here and he has brought into my life so much happiness and love..... :heart:

But I had been on the search for a long time...

Do not give up!flowerforyou

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:33 PM
I believe in LUST at first sight!!! :wink:

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:44 PM

Why is it hard to just find someone to see you for what is in your heart and not out, and same time accept a girl looks, I don't want to wear make up nor dress sexy to catch someones attention, I am not attractive but I have a loving heart and I know some girls think the same thing. some guys need to learn not everyone will look the same they do now when they get older . Inbox for comments. I don't need anyone trying to disrespect me online . If you have nothing nice to say move it along. I'm just thinking out loud

Let me tell you something, you definitely are cute. Your problems is not your appareance but your total lack of confidence. You don't need to wear make up or sexy clothes if you are not comfortable with that. All what you need to do in order to look attractive is to show you are self confident. And don't forget to wear a HUGE smile in your face all day long! :smile:

Women and men care about looks... But nobody is actually looking to go out with the prettiest girl or the most gorgeous man in the world. We are looking to meet somebody that has decent looks and great personality. flowerforyou

My advice to you is to start learning to love and accept yourself. Work on believing in you, smile non stop and try to look cute (no need of make up or high hill) wearing clothes that make you feel comfortable. Be friendly and fun... You got the looks already, just need to improve your attitude. Try it! You won't regret... :wink: Good luck girl! drinker

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:31 PM

Looks definitely matter whether we like it or not. I met a pretty lady in a barbeque party some three years back who happened to be from my own place. We messaged each other for some weeks and then started jogging together every evening. We kissed before leaving every evening and I gradually fell for her. A few months later when I tried to know her views about me I was really shocked by what she implied. Although she considered me a great friend and wished me luck in relationships, she didn't see me a mate probably because I didn't meet her expectation in looks. She didn't tell it straight on my face but implied it many a times describing her dream man.

Well, life is like that...so we gotta accept it!!

You say she was pretty but I dink she was pretty stupid too... Whether physically you were her type or not it is unimportant. You had showed her your inner beauty... The fact that she was unable to appreciate it makes me think she was not worth it any way...frustrated

Conejita71mx's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:15 PM

I tend to agree with the above poster about the way someone looks and presents themselves being important. At the end of the day you either feel attracted to someone or you don't.

I don't even have good eyesight and when I meet someone it's a combination of appearances. First impressions are always how things appear to you. For example, the last time I met someone she did seem very pretty and wore makeup etc but it was possibly more about how we interacted and chemistry, if you want to call it that. She seemed to be a genuinely nice person and it was a bit like we already knew and understood each other. We only had a brief conversation on that first meeting but I assure you that I didn't just come out of it thinking that she was "hot". She was but there are attractive people everywhere that you meet and don't feel any connection with.

Conversely, I have met women that I didn't think were as physically attractive as I would have liked but I was prepared to lower my standards in that respect and then grew to see them as being good looking because tastes can change if you're prepared to try something new. There has to be a limit though and I would not date someone that I actually found physically repulsive.

Looks may only get you so far though. Sure, pretty girls can get lots of dates and sex at least but then they complain as well that guys don't see what's in their heart, or whatever.

Man, all what you just said is SO RIGHt! I agree on everything you just said!biggrin

Conejita71mx's photo
Wed 06/10/15 09:07 PM

Dear Mingle friends,
My baby sister just passed away on last February from breast cancer.
I flew far away to see her and do my best stay next to her for 24 hours ....
My heart was broken very deep seeing her condition. No hope.
I keep pray and keep give her hope even we all know no more hope. I keep telling her how much I love her. And sorry if I don't enough give her attention.

After 2 weeks, I fly back to US, my head was blank 24 hours. I don't even think want to eat or feeling hungry.
After few days aim in FL, she passed away....and in few days before she die, she keep asking me, and how much she love me.

Dear Mingle Friends,
Till today, my heart still feeling broken. It doesn't matter I was driving, having breakfast , at work, shower or when I sleep, in 24 hours always thinking about her and cry.
I never stop praying for her.

I keep asking GOD to give her forgiveness and good place.
(She was very smart, very kindness, humble and loving person).

Smileyface2013
c

There is nothing we could say to you that will make your pain go away. However, I still want to tell you that your faith in God will bring you peace eventually. You and I know deep down inside us that she is in a better place. And she left this world knowing she was loved and that you cared for her deeply. I am a breast cancer survivor myself! I was diagnosed four years ago. And I wanna tell you that even though we are sad and scared when told we have cancer, eventually we also come to terms with the fact that we are going to leave this world before we expected. Cry some more and after that act exactly in the way you would have liked her to act if you were the one who passed away. Would you like to see her suffering indefinitely because you are gone? NO AT ALL! you would want her to be happy and go ahead with her life.. Right? Smile when you think of her... Remember all the good times you both enjoyed together. Wherever she is now, give her the satisfaction of seeing you being happy.... God Bless you!

Conejita71mx's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:30 PM
I think you should keep yourself away from him. Looks like you are not completely over him and you may end up getting hurt again.tears If he honestly cared about you, he wouldn't have walked out on you like that.... mad Without at least saying bye and explaining himself. Be careful with what you are gonna do. i think you know already what will be better for you....:wink: good luck!flowers

Conejita71mx's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:17 PM

When dating would you continue looking on here?

Not the way I date.

But it's mostly to avoid stupid things like:
"I saw you online!"
"Well you had to be online to see me online!"
"I was only online to see if you were online!"
"OMG! You're a stalker!"
"You're playing games!"
"You're not really serious!"
"You're a cheater after our one date!"
"It's cause I'm fat, isn't it!"
"You're so insecure!"
"You're so judgmental!"

Not to mention:

"Why haven't you called?"
"I sent you an email on the dating site, why didn't you respond?!"
"I did using your regular email!"
"That's not what your facebook said!"
"I texted you the explanation!"
"I know, that's why I sent you a message on IM, kik'd you, tweeted you, instagrammed you, sent a whatapp, and dropped by your house to put a note on your door."
"You dropped by my house?! It's over! You're too clingy!"

It's too easy to turn into miscommunication of motives and such.

For me, it's best to minimize avenues of communication.
It leads to less miscommunication, IMO.

Communication is important to relationships at all times.
But that doesn't mean absolute access via any available channel in existence.

laugh you crack me up! All what you said is so right! biggrin

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:09 PM

It is awfully hard for everybody, not only you! mad But you are so lucky you are so young and so good looking..... You eventually will meet a nice and beautiful girl, you know? flowerforyou but you have to give time to time, ok? I wish I was your age still.... !!! You have all your life ahead of you!flowerforyou
Hi! can we be friends? You look a very kind and loving woman I'd love to be your friend forever. Thank u.

Absolutely! Consider me your best female friend fron now on! flowers
Hi ! Thanx for your kindness but I want to contact you , I mean not just here if you don't mind.

I said you can consider me your best female friend on line from now on. So you are very welcome to Contact me any time! flowerforyou

Conejita71mx's photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:18 PM

I've noticed that there are a lot of users on here who are 30 or older... I'm wondering if mingle2 is generally for older people....?

It's nice when it comes to the forums and all Because I can actually have articulate and philosophical discussions with other people and on most social sites with people my age is just pure garbage, complete idiocy and Immaturity.

But its not so good for dating because I'm not really interested in dating a very older guy.
That sounds a little contradicting but what I mean is I don't want to date a guy who is forty-sixty years old. I prefer a guy who's in his late twenties to mid thirties.

But it seems that many guys in their forties and sixties have been messaging me more often.

You know? I think there are enough young men in this site. I have exactly the oposite problem. Tons and tons of young men in their twenties or early thirties keep sending me messages!!! I am 43 yrs.old and don't want to date a kid! tears

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 09:07 PM
Edited by Conejita71mx on Sun 05/17/15 09:15 PM

I know it ain't a great place to talk to a lady but is there any real lady's still out there?

There are plenty of real ladies out there. :smile: All what you need to do is relax and be patience! You are so young and great looking! Nothing to worry about,you know? :wink: Keep your eyes and your heart open and eventually the right girl will walk into your life! love

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:44 PM

And it seems everyone has one. Do you think people really want opinions most the time they ask for them? If not what?

i like to hear what other people have to say. :smile: I don't always agree with whatever they say.... mad but still it is good to know what they think. I have learned a lot from people's opinions...drinker

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 01:03 PM

Thanks for the info girl!, I will get those books for sure! :smile: I got a question for you if you don't mind? I am going through a divorce right now (he is the one dumping me!) I am very confused right now. Since he told me that out of the blue...rant Is it gonna be easy to move on with my life.? I am heart broken and scared of the future! tears I would appreciate any comment....:wink:

Unfortunately this is going to be a very hard process for you and I highly recommend counseling to help you process and deal with the pain and emotions you will feel as you go through this. Just remember there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel and you are stronger than you think you are. Decide to get through this, take one day at a time and be nice to yourself.

Thanks so much for the advice! flowerforyou

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 12:46 PM

It is awfully hard for everybody, not only you! mad But you are so lucky you are so young and so good looking..... You eventually will meet a nice and beautiful girl, you know? flowerforyou but you have to give time to time, ok? I wish I was your age still.... !!! You have all your life ahead of you!flowerforyou
Hi! can we be friends? You look a very kind and loving woman I'd love to be your friend forever. Thank u.

Absolutely! Consider me your best female friend fron now on! flowers

Conejita71mx's photo
Sun 05/17/15 12:06 PM

Previous 1