no photo
Tue 06/23/15 01:43 PM
I am going to Pakistan with a bunch of these signs:

I will be rich in no time :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 01:18 PM

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 01:09 PM
So if you suffer from dyslexia and shout out "DOG", are you still in trouble?

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 11:59 AM
I guess the trick is to train them when they are young!

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 09:38 AM

I don't know!!!

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:58 AM

so can 20 year old boy love a 50 years old women and going to do marry its possible...???

They say that age is just a number and I agree with that most of the time but am questioning it here!

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:22 AM
Enjoy life, there is plenty of time to be dead :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:59 AM
I do believe in sweet dreams. Don't we all?

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:23 AM
I know what you mean. I haven't been on here that long but have trouble figuring out what some of posts mean.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:52 AM

whoa

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:08 AM
I could never write one either. If I did it would be very boring sad2

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:28 AM
Edited by karen1997 on Mon 06/22/15 10:39 AM
tears

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 12:57 PM
Sure, you start :smile:

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 12:42 PM
Edited by karen1997 on Fri 06/19/15 12:42 PM

I am a caring, loving, loyal ,d a responsible woman. I'm very hard working and I love to make every body around me happy, I respect people feelings and I don't joke with it, I love pets mostly Cat and Dogs sometimes I will want to play with birds and my hobbies are cooking, cleaning the house,taken good care of family and I like to watch movies mostly romantic and action movies. I am a woman with flexible heart and I don't want people to joke with my heart and feelings, I am a country girl and I travel a lot when needed, I like swimming,dancing playing volley ball, cracking jokes and mind you I am very romantic and sexy when it comes to the romantic aspect of life, I am very social and sensible to life. I am not a depending woman I am very hard working all I want is joy, care, love and happiness,
I am a consultant with the united nation troops for a peace keeping abroad in association with the united state Army deployment unit,it can be lovely,scaring and fun. Well I love it very much I am a mixed race woman my Dad from the UK and my Mom from California but raised my grand mother in Avalon, Catalina Island and that is where I learn Swimming, well I have a lot to say about my self so ask me if you think I am your kind of woman. Serious and a committed man please and I can do a long distance relationship till we meet and we c, find our self in any place at any time that is to people who believes in GOD. I a christian woman and I want Man who can show some courtesy and respect,Thanks for visiting my profile.Hello Handsome, How are you doing today and how is your health? hope cool, well i will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Linda Rossi, but people do call me big linda, and i am a Christian and i hope you don’t mind about my religion? i live in United state but presently on a deployment to Berlin for a peacekeeping mission... i am still single and searching for Mr Right. I am 5'2 height, black eyes, black hair and i am here in Nigeria and i am also working there for now till further order from the United state government, i am a woman of so much understanding i really prefer write an email because i am a very busy woman. I will like to know more about you because i am interested in getting into a serious relationship with you. Tell me about yourself, your likes and dislikes as i will also like to know if you are still single or married, do you have kids and where you are really from ,and when did you register on this site and what are you really looking for on here, because i am new in this site, please be kind to be open to me, and i hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards Linda

Translation:

Hi My name is Akeem Muhammed Mohoorad, I am a skinny Nigerian guy currently scamming people from a smoke and sweat filled internet caf�. I clipped this photo (and many others) from the internet and I think I have covered all of the heart string catch phrases in the above message.

While most others want to get into your pants.. I, on the other hand are only interested in getting into your wallet. So.. lets talk !! ;)

And to think I almost fell for his line!

Thanks for the translation :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:12 AM

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:57 AM

:tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:54 AM

I am busy taking notes here, thanks everyone flowerforyou

NOTE #319:

Always date a 46 year old fat guy !

:laughing: