Community > Posts By > direcaant

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:08 PM

You know, you're absolutely right. I do, definitively, understand the point you're making; thanks.
On a side-note, I never intended my OP to be viewed/regarded negatively... I was simply expressing the POV of my first experiences here. And, too, I succumbed to negativity regarding it -- why, I guess, my OP was deemed/viewed/responded to, negatively.

And, negativity breeds negativity.

So, I'll take a step back from the vitriolic replies, the sarcasm, & else rather than continue.

I apologize for the vibe & tone of the post. Thanks & sorry all.

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:34 PM

In reply: thanks for all the feedback. I definitely appreciate a community such as this. Thanks!

*tongue in cheek*

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:41 AM

Title says it all.

For a free site, Mingle is left found wanting. I supposedly have 5 "matches" & yet, too, no way to communicate. Silly, really.
I'd love to meet a like-minded, intelligent woman; but only, it seems, if I pay.

Bleh.

So, I figured I'd post here this: I'm 37 (almost), smart & "good", & I'm not looking just to get laid like, I think, many herein are. I want, really, to simply meet some amazing girls with smarts. Of course attraction is a huge plus, but simply meeting a real woman would be nice.

Hopefully this post will be seen by real people, real women; not internet bots.

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:32 PM
Sight = only attraction ... which is a false "first-impression".
Love immediately tho? ... absolutely.

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:31 PM

I feel that the shield of anonymity (internet) is a crutch which allows not only scammers, but also legit people to "hide" behind their profiles.
Sadly, in this scene (internet dating) I feel, too, this is not a solvable problem. Really.

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:28 PM
ANY language can be skewed-up; but ja, English is easily an example.

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:26 PM

Think & dream big, act small ... meaning: be in the moment, ALWAYS!

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:14 PM

Good deal; decent, honest replies pretty quick-like.
Goofball73 (nice handle, btw) I totally get ya; being a bartender, I see the same night-in, night-out.

Glad I got into posting... now, where to go from here? ... =)

direcaant's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:07 PM

As the topic implies, I wonder: is it even possible to use a site like this to actually find a real, breathing "person" on the other side whom isn't a) nothing at all like their profile, &/or b) actually a REAL person.
These sites all claim to be free but, when you delve in, are nothing but.

I'd love to actually have a community of people to engage with; and maybe there is one herein, which is why I wanted to post. Come to the forums.
Been on here for a few weeks &, really, have to force myself to log back in every few days.

Hmm...