Community > Posts By > Andrew85G

Andrew85G's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:36 PM
Is there such a thing? A perfect partner? I don't know to be honest. People change so quickly and so easily sometimes. I have been with two of these so called "perfect matches" and still I eventually ended up with heartache.(By the way, this isn't a RECENT heartache post or anything, it's just a general question)
Having been in these "Perfect Relationships" I found that at least one of the two people involved will change within a two year period.
I'm obviously looking for the wrong things or I'm not seeing the whole story when I meet someone I think I like.
So. Perfect Partner? Yes? No? Anything else? I'm interested to see people's views on this one. :smile:

Andrew85G's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:28 PM
:smile: thank you

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:49 PM
Welcome! I'm quite new myself and think its great here already! Good Luck drinker

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:45 PM
To be frank, I'm open-minded about this. If God exists, then God gives us the options to chose from & the ability to figure out which choice is best. I've lost love before and usually blamed myself for it, so on that basis I think that we as human, just make it quite hard for ourselves indifferent

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:34 PM
For a while now I have wondered what is really going on.I have been practicing Meditation for about a year. It was something I chose to do myself, I feel like I have managed to succeed in this to a point. It has made me feel things that I have never felt before. I have also looked into Grounding & Centring, Chakra,all sorts. I think what spurred it all was the build up and the event of my Mother's death. Having seen her and felt her after her passing, I know I'm definatly onto something that I can accept and almost feel perfectly comfortable with. This is the part where i start to seem naive & uneducated, am I following any particular way or life or religion by being interested and curious about these things?
Another thing, every now and then for the last few months, I have started to pick up major vibes from people. I know its quite easy for anyone to pick up positive,happy vibes from others. Its just on 3 occasions I have picked up servere negative vibes from people,one occasion i had to leave the place i was sharing to "escape" from it, the other time...wasn't as servere...however on the last occasion, it was as strong as the 1st, I had never met this person before but he was talking to me and my friend. Another person I actually knew came in and i went and taked to her.Before i had said anything about how i was feeling around that man, she said; "sorry i would come sit with you, but that guy over there...he is...completely insane, i dont like him.." After that I have been wondering whats going on with that too!lol
Its been confusing for me, being a very skeptical person the whole of my life. Taking things on a "I'll believe when I see" basis. Then suddenly almost being enlightened to the possibility that there is something else I almost believe in now.
What is going on? (I know that its hard to say exactly, but I would appreciate feedback from ANY standpoint :smile: )

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 03:28 PM
The strangest stickers I have seen other than some of those are;

"Arms - Are for Hugging"
&
"Mad as a Box of Frogs"

Maybe not as funny, I like them though :smile:

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:31 AM
If i knew you were a sarcasm master from the beginning, you would've gotten this much earlier :P 10/10 laugh

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:23 AM
Talk about sarcasm :P I didn't want to give you a low score so that only left me with 8,9 or 10 to choose from :P

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:10 AM
Me! Lol! It was well worth it too laugh

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:07 AM
:smile: i suppose you can have an 8 too :tongue:

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:49 AM
Im 24! I have made it this far! laugh will probably leave before the ganbang though... laugh

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:43 AM
You, Sir. & your duck hat, gets you an 8 for shear awesomeness!! laugh

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:38 AM
If you are playing Xbox 360, which games are you trying to rinse the Gamer-Score out of right now?

These days I'm playing;

Halo 3 - 870/1750 G
Soul Calibur 4 - 950/1000 G
Project Gotham Racing 4 - 850/1000 G

Andrew85G's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:26 AM
Thanks for all of the feedback^^ Especially CyPoet laugh I don't really have an excuse for my lack of effort when it comes to writing. I could use the "It was late and I was tired" exuse. I don't think that will fly here though :smile: Thanks everyone ^^

Andrew85G's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:08 PM
thanks 2 both of ya ^^

Andrew85G's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:08 PM
gotta be said, anyone from Kent, England on here? x

Andrew85G's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:01 PM
being honest is the best policy, since i split up with my ex i have been left with terrible self asteem, take a look, wadayathink? x

Andrew85G's photo
Fri 06/19/09 03:44 PM
well obviously my idea of wide isn't as wide as it seems, there are others, i just possibly gave bad examples. Either way Im open to suggestions & my range will get wider as i check out more bands. This is a good point you make tho :P

Andrew85G's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:42 PM
night before tomorrow

Andrew85G's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:36 PM
spent some money

Previous 1