Community > Posts By > deepthinker_dd

deepthinker_dd's photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:52 AM
Anyway hope to get some guidance and meet new friends around here :)

Gracias !

deepthinker_dd's photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:50 AM
Hi guys ,

First of all , I have just recently registered to this site and I've been living under my shell (from a very sheltered environment).. So pardon my newbie-ness.

Anyway , I really feel confused and all. Back when I was younger , I am kinda boyish and all .. Though I don't look like it. I am also from an all girl school so I dunno .. I just enjoyed meeting new friends even from the lower batches. But back then , I didn't mind it much.

But I had long relationships with a guy. It's all good but I always find something lacking. I really think they lack the thoughtfulness and sensitivity you know .. So at a certain ot of the rel , I really really questioned my feelings.

Then here we go on the work stage. I've met an officemate and I kinda felt different towards her. Maybe among my friends parang she is the more problematic one who needs guidance and advice .. So I had that extra care and concern for her which I cannot explain. Pero id go that extra mile to somehow resolve some of her matters and all.. But there , denied the feeling and eventually became awkward since nag katampuhan din in some pt.

deepthinker_dd's photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:30 AM
Hi ! Is this forum still active ? Anyway , I haven't been into a rel also with another girl . I used to deny the feeling.

When I came across this site , I got curious and so I checked it out. Hope to make new friends around here :)

Anyway , no to butch as well.