Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:43 PM

Who needs to watch it when you live it everyday?! laugh
Only YOU live it everyday Slow!!laugh laugh hOW HAVE U BEEN?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:43 PM

I love it! That big girl is gonna get kicked off before the season ends-she is gonna kill some body. LOL!
If i was her..i woulda kicked some ass already!!!laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:42 PM
God bless and take care!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:41 PM
Anybody watch it on Oxygen channel? Anybody thinks its hilarious cause i do!laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:26 PM
Amazing how the FAT threads last about 50 pages......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:46 AM

Im PHAT (Pretty, Hot and mother f*ckin Tempting!)laugh laugh laugh

I luv it Hawaii laugh laugh laugh
When will pple realize, it's not just the outside, but the inside. Everyone has their own preference, some like skinny minny, some like big girls, some like black, some like white. But, who wants to judge a person on just their looks??????????? Not me. I'm quite content being a big girl, Just more of me to LOVE. laugh laugh laugh
:wink: laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:41 AM
Im PHAT (Pretty, Hot and mother f*ckin Tempting!)laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:16 AM
My question is: Why do men think that WE have to wait on THEM too????Equals baby!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:11 PM
And my thread with an email was deleted wtf i just dont gft it haha

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:42 PM

The MODS delete as they deem necessary. I didn't see what was wrong with that thread. Seems the mods are bored tonight and deleting at random, maybe?
Maybe so..oh welllaugh laugh laugh laugh i just thought it was an interesting piecelaugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:41 PM

someone was going to start talking about band camp........I think that is reasonable grounds for deleting it:)
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:40 PM

No it wasnt for attention...just wanted to know what kind of email was that

it was a disgusting and obscene e-mail, IMAO, and no one as hott as you should ever receive one like that. You should only get sweet and kind e-mailslove
Thank u willy!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:38 PM

How does a thread get deleted?
Moderators!!laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:37 PM

No it wasnt for attention...just wanted to know what kind of email was that?laugh
I know:smile: So how you been Hawaiigurl. It's been a little while

Hi dear..congrats on your boy!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:34 PM

I think it got eated 'cause you're so hott laugh
laugh laugh PPl are so delete happy here over stupid crap...but yet all this other pity me threads and who wants me crap can stay on here!!!LMAO!!laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:33 PM
No it wasnt for attention...just wanted to know what kind of email was that?laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:31 PM
So why was my thread deleted?grumble grumble I never mentioned any namesgrumble

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:20 PM

For real. Who doesn't drive with there kids on there lap at some point or another. && If she was a normal person and not a star she wouldn't get a photo of her taken with no underwear on. If the press weren't around as much she wouldn't look so bad to everyone. && No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.

I NEVER drove with my kids on my lap. Are you saying you do?

I've done it with my nephew going through drive thrus. Does that make me a bad Aunt. I would never actually do it on a road however.
Are u a mom?

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:58 PM

hehe yw
there's alot of fun games for a girl to play on tha ds
and i recomend
Cookin Mama
if your daughter likes to play a game how you cook
get this game for sure!

here check it out

also tha other games i said you can find them on you tube also
plus do ask tha clerks anyways lol even they will recomend such good games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyCjNRDKkI
Oh yah....i heard about cooking mama before..its cute...i will check it out..tyflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:55 PM
As long as you dont have a hight pitch voice and sway your hips....its all good!laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25