no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:39 PM

Final Fantasy series and Kirby are both good for kids
What kind of games are those?

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:38 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Fri 01/04/08 04:40 PM

I honestly dont care what happens to Britney...sorry....JMO!flowerforyou

She is not an example of a good mother. She puts herself first and that is a big NO NO when you're a mom. She's not even a good role model let alone a mother...... She's pregnant again and now her lil sis is... Finally a judge saw the best interest of the kids..
I havent really been following her story too muchlaugh ...who is she pregnant from now?huh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:36 PM

I support Britney Spears, and I believe she is a good mother. She lost custody of her children and has no visitation at the moment. Do you think she should have lost custody? Kevin Federline has sole custody of Jayden James as well as Sean Preston. I believe he would not want custody of them if there wasn't money that came along with them every month.

This breaks my heart. Especially to see her get no visitation.brokenheart

Are we talking about the same Britney Spears who gets photographed with no underwear, shaves her head, drives under the influence, beats cars with umbrellas and drives with her kids on her lap? Just checking.

For real. Who doesn't drive with there kids on there lap at some point or another. && If she was a normal person and not a star she wouldn't get a photo of her taken with no underwear on. If the press weren't around as much she wouldn't look so bad to everyone. && No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.
yES..But she KEEPS making the same mistakes...noway

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:33 PM

Rock On
:wink:

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:31 PM

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:23 PM
Anyone know of any good "children" games for this game? i wanna get my daughter some but i am sooooo outta da loop on this and need some input!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:19 PM

My uncle had it done and died from the infection two years ago right after Thanksgiving! He had a lot of health issues before doing it and they knew it was risky.....but his weight was killing him so they took a chance.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Im sorry about ur uncle.....i think it depends on the situation tooflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:18 PM

it is wrong, but Ladies you need to keep your men happy and satisfied, just remember that!

huh huh Or what??? He'll have and excuse to sleep w/ her best friend??noway noway
Really!! That is a low thing to say about us ladies!huh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:14 PM

My sister-in-law just had this operation done about 9 months ago. She has lost about 90 lbs. She is so amazed at her results. She looks like a completely different. I`m so proud of her.

In 1974, I weighed close to 500 lbs. I had an intestional bypass operation. ( They do not do this procedure anymore because it is such a risky operation). I used to wear size 60 pants, and size 5xl shirts. I now weigh 210 lbs, wear size 38 jeans and prefer to wear 2xl shirts ( for obvious reasons). If I had to do it all over again, yes I would. I feel great, and have no health problems.
Good for you! Congrats!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:48 PM

Had it done four years ago tomorrow (January 5, 2004), and I have had no complications nor have I had any regrets about it either. It was the best decision for me and my health, as I am healthy now and feel fantastic.:wink:

Oh, and Hawaii....if your friend would like to talk about it, then I can give them my email and answer any questions I can. Best thing to do is to talk to a doctor who specializes in it, and ask all the questions you can.
Congrats on losing the weight!! Thanks for everyone's input!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 01:00 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Fri 01/04/08 01:01 PM
Does anyone on here have family or friends who has had it done? If so...any problems arise? i have family members who have and they were fine but i have a friend who is considering doing it...any feedback would be appreciated!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:38 PM
Money...i already gots lots of rriends...but even if i didnt..i would still take the money!!laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:37 PM

lol I had to have a place to fit in with this face
OMG...where do u find all these creepy pics?laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:40 AM
Good luck to ya!We will be here!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:42 PM

yeah- I've noticed lots of changes. sad... 2 of my favorite people are now gone because of drama. Can't people let those who are happy be happy???

:cry: :cry: I miss my Justyn & my Erin :cry: :cry:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I was wondering how come they werent posting!

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:24 PM
It happens...Ive been on for almost a year and see ppl come and go...ppl change and move on...all that...its just the way it is!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:57 PM

Yes the "blue box' ppl dont really get a response from me eiher...no matter what anyone says...attraction is the first thing that is imnportant in a relationship or even getting to one....but what really bugs me is the weirdosgrumble that will write something like "Hey baby! How you doin you sweet thang? write to me and maybe we can get our groove on"noway ( no joke)...that is annoying.....I AM NOT ANYONE'S BABY, THANK YOU!!!laugh laugh

Are your pictures really you?
Read my profile dear!laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25