Community > Posts By > Inunabe

Inunabe's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:30 AM
Wow, that almost made me cry, lolz. I think I had an epiphany at that moment, My life doesn't suck, I make it suck by not doing things. *Nods Nods* I think from now on I am going to seize life by the ball....Horns I mean, Lulz. I wish I would have seen that message five years earlier, coulda changed my life, but oh well, time only moves forwards, not backwards.

Inunabe's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:28 PM
I meself am meetin someone soon, just trying to find a good day to do it.

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 08:43 PM
I would tell him, if I were a girl, that I was wanting to meet him now to make out with him, then when the perverted bastard shows up I kick him in the balls and my best man friend walks out and drags him out the door, then locks him outside.

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 08:31 PM
Lol, I think just about anyone that has been rejected before or treated like **** know how I feel. Also, I am not out to get ass, or even for quick relationships. I feel that friendship is the basis in any relationship, and that if sex eventually comes into the equation, that it should be between two individuals that have feelings for eachother, not just for pleasure.

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:50 PM
*Rawr*

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:36 AM
Lulz, You are possibly correct, but either way, that is how it is. The girls I have met around here just seem to be stuck up and snobbish, save for a few I met via this site over the last few days. Havn't met them IRL though, but they seem nice so far.

I was in a two year long relationship before now, and she broke up with me on Christmas eve, 1200 miles away from anyone else I knew *I had moved away from my familly, and have no friends here*. So now I have decided that I should just throw caution to the wind, get out there, and find someone, or let her find me, whichever way it goes.

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:17 AM
What do you women out there think of me profile? Ya think I am datable or no? lulz. This is the first singles sight I have actually joined, tried doing it IRL, but never found anyone that wasn't a complete B***h.

Inunabe's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:15 AM
Ello there peoples, I have just recently joined the site and am posting here to say "HERRO" to all of you, lols.