Mon 06/15/15 03:04 PM
Edited by XhulioCenga on Mon 06/15/15 03:04 PM
USA or Canada :)

XhulioCenga's photo
Mon 06/15/15 02:51 PM
Edited by XhulioCenga on Mon 06/15/15 02:52 PM

true love at 18....lol

Agreed,
I'm the same age and many people around this age confuse puberty with being grown up, a crush with love, something not going as expected with heart-broken, friendship with friendzone and many more. I personally think people should first aim for a steady friendship and then move on from there if they see the sparks going on. Moreover, true love and Internet doesn't go together. Of course someone may search for someone who's willing to take it serious then look towards true love in person. Here it can serve as a connection/starting point but taking texts and some nice-looking emoticons for true love is so... "adolescentish?" :D

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:41 PM
North

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:58 AM

I just finished Styx: Master of Shadows a couple hours ago. I'm questioning whether the $10 I paid for it was worth it. How did you find it, after all was said and done and done again?

I agree with you, it wasn't one of the best games. But to be honest isn't like I felt like I lost something after getting done with it because I never buy games when I can get them for free biggrin

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:52 AM
Edited by XhulioCenga on Sun 05/31/15 10:52 AM

Depends on their age, younger people text more and call less (it may not be true for all of them obviously, but it is the majority) and older people prefer calling over text (of course they text as well). But to make it even simplier, texting is suitable only for social or non-serious conversations. On important matters, be it family or business, call wins the comparison.

an interesting opinion and comment//Thanks.

Anytime :)

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:07 AM
Hey :D

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:00 AM
Avicii - Waiting For Love

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:57 AM
Silver coins

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:53 AM
Depends on their age, younger people text more and call less (it may not be true for all of them obviously, but it is the majority) and older people prefer calling over text (of course they text as well). But to make it even simplier, texting is suitable only for social or non-serious conversations. On important matters, be it family or business, call wins the comparison.

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/31/15 08:32 AM
For younger people like me (not all of them) and especially the new generation, Internet>Sex :laughing:

XhulioCenga's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:28 AM
Heroes of the Storm
Assassin's Creed
Need for Speed
World of Warcraft
Dishonored
Styx: Master of Shadows
The Walking Dead

XhulioCenga's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:23 AM
I used to play DotA and LoL, but now moved to Heroes of the Storm, I always liked what Blizzard made, never dissapointed me :D

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/24/15 11:30 AM

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:03 AM
Breaking Benjamin

XhulioCenga's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:58 AM
It is, just like in real life it starts from the most simple steps, from a simple "Hello" to any serious conversation which would usually happen between 2 pieces of half uniting in one :)

XhulioCenga's photo
Tue 05/19/15 02:21 PM
Thank you :)
I will do as suggested.

XhulioCenga's photo
Tue 05/19/15 01:03 PM
Hello everyone :)
I'm new here and don't know much about that "first impression" lets call it so I headed here for a honest rating and suggestions from older& more experienced people (respect to you all). Thanks in advance. :smile: