Community > Posts By > driftingLuke

driftingLuke's photo
Sat 10/24/15 12:52 PM
Hi Ms. Rains! Prayers for continued healing sent your way! I'm back...lol Get better, we think the world of you.

driftingLuke's photo
Thu 09/03/15 03:50 PM
I've had a few boats. They've been named "Patience," "Grace," "Little Boner," and "Last Boat III."

"Patience" was a trailer sailer and the name was to remind me to not get in a hurry, as well as a request to the drivers behind me as I towed her every weekend... "Grace" was an a weekend cruiser with incredibly graceful lines, she also left the factory on the day Grace Kelly died, 9/14/82. "Little Boner" is a 15' flats skiff I bought from a bone fisherman in Florida to fish the flats of the Lower Laguna Madre here in Texas. "Last Boat III" is just a name I've seen around and always found it funny.

driftingLuke's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:42 PM
Government going on 30 years. Back in the field again after a short desk job stent, and liking it a lot.

driftingLuke's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:31 PM
Well, the calendar says I'm about 48, but I still feel about 30, if that. I spent 28 years getting dragged through the wringer and I really don't feel any worse for the wear. My knees ache in really cold weather, and a few of my old injuries talk to me at times, but most days I fell pretty damn good. Can't complain.

driftingLuke's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:05 PM
Not sure why I'm double posting. I apologize for the inconvenience.

driftingLuke's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:02 PM

how many times should your check engine light come on before you actually take it to the mechanic..I mean is that a warning or more of a reminder to at some point take it in?

When it first comes on, get home and remove the negative battery cable for 5 minutes. Hook it back up and start the vehicle. If it re-sets the code go to an auto parts store and have the code read. Keep in mind, the code it throws may not be the actual problem, it's only what's throwing the code. For instance, a common code is 02 sensor, but what could cause that code could be a bad throttle position sensor, temp sending unit, or a few other things.

driftingLuke's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:02 PM

how many times should your check engine light come on before you actually take it to the mechanic..I mean is that a warning or more of a reminder to at some point take it in?

When it first comes on, get home and remove the negative battery cable for 5 minutes. Hook it back up and start the vehicle. If it re-sets the code go to an auto parts store and have the code read. Keep in mind, the code it throws may not be the actual problem, it's only what's throwing the code. For instance, a common code is 02 sensor, but what could cause that code could be a bad throttle position sensor, temp sending unit, or a few other things.

driftingLuke's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:23 PM

is it just some men are lazy and just ignore a woman's clitoris or some just don't know where it is?

thanks opie :angel:

There's two schools of thought on this. Some men REALLY don't know where it's at and need guidance, you can provide that. Some men have read a few books, taken some one-on-one instruction, and know a few tricks. If you'll just relax and let them do their thing you might appreciate it. My favorite is to lick up slowly, stopping just shy of the clitoris, ignoring it entirely, about 20 times. Then, just place your tongue motionless against her clitoris, she'll be hip thrusting gently by then, so you have to maintain pressure and listen to her. At this point you're just a willing tool at her disposal, get used to it. Keep a firm tongue available for her as she grabs your hair and ears, grab both cheeks somewhat gently to control her somewhat through the whole process, and you'll have a friend for life.

You brought it up! lol

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:27 PM
A scoop of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla in a chilled cantaloupe half for a bowl. Summertime greatness.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:07 PM
I've known a lot of 14 year-old men and a lot of 40 year-old boys. It just depends on how the individual in question handles a given situation.

driftingLuke's photo
Wed 07/22/15 02:24 PM
Got back from a vacation in Syria just a few weeks ago.

driftingLuke's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:24 PM

No thanks necessary, but appreciated nonetheless. I'm no longer in the field, but in my new job I still have your backs. pitchfork

That sounds like a serious gig there, Pony. Watch your *** and get back here in one piece, please. Thank you, sir.

Do you think you kill more people in office than in the field or is it hard to say? J/k. Hey I said I was inquisitive.

Who has more fun than people eh?

I'm honestly not sure, and I am getting pretty deadly with a hole punch! lol

driftingLuke's photo
Mon 07/06/15 03:30 PM
No thanks necessary, but appreciated nonetheless. I'm no longer in the field, but in my new job I still have your backs. pitchfork

That sounds like a serious gig there, Pony. Watch your *** and get back here in one piece, please. Thank you, sir.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:36 PM
I agree completely, fortunately for me you live in a country that doesn't have the death penalty.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:27 PM
Edited by driftingLuke on Sun 07/05/15 12:28 PM
When it comes to cologne and perfume, less is best...My dad used Mennen Afta after shave... I loved the way it worked with his body chemistry...I loved the fact that the only time I could tell he was wearing it was when he gave me a hug or a kiss on the cheek...love

That's how it should be! On the rare occasion, I'll wear Royal Bay Rum, and the only way a woman would ever know I had it on is if she was already close enough too, well, never mind. This got weird thinking back on your post, Leigh...

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:26 AM
Edited by driftingLuke on Sun 07/05/15 10:28 AM
US Marine from 17 to 45, retired from that nearly three years ago. (Don't look that old, do I? lol) Recently completed my second year-long security/operations contract with a US company that has a controversial overseas presence. I'm back with the federal gov't now but have a desk job. Not sure why I'm back with the gov't, I've pretty much maxed out my retirement. I'm just a natural born Boy Scout, I guess.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:41 AM
Mine are blue and sometimes turn gray. I don't have a conscious preference but, looking back, both wives and most girlfriends have had green eyes and either black or auburn hair.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:25 AM
I'm usually pretty quick to realize when I've screwed up and just as quick to offer an apology.

I have sometimes been accused of apologizing when apologizing wasn't my intent at all. For instance, if something I did or said hurt someone and I say, "I'm sorry," they sometimes will interpret that as an apology when, in reality, I'm not sorry in the least. I just feel enough for them as a person to be sorry they are hurt. Just because what I did or said hurt someone doesn't mean I'm sorry for my actions, just sorry you are hurt by them. No, I don't go around intentionally hurting people for S&G's, it just happens sometimes.

driftingLuke's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:07 AM
I work in an office building and avoid the elevator, take the stairs, not only to help stay in shape but for this very reason! OMG some folks wear so much cologne they'd knock a buzzard off a gut pile. The worst offenders are some of the men wearing Drakkar Noir. It's like they flea-dip themselves in it, and in the concentration they wear flea-dip would be preferable. I'm not even sure what some of the women wear, it's of such capacity as to be unidentifiable. I guess they put on enough in the morning to last all day? I dunno', but it's frequently horrible.

driftingLuke's photo
Sat 07/04/15 03:27 PM

I cannot support the Death Penalty, it is murder by another name in my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but do not believe it is murder. Murder is malicious. Interesting fact: Death certificates of the condemned list the cause of death as "homicide." So I guess if one's definition of murder is the mere death of one at the hands of another then OK.

In Texas cop-killers go to the head of the line. We not only have the death penalty, we have an express lane.

Previous 1 3 4 5