Community > Posts By > vivian2981

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/10/13 05:28 AM
waving Heading to the lake tomorrow to pack up and begin the long move.

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/10/13 05:27 AM
you're a good man...working so hard!laugh

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/10/13 05:25 AM

:banana:

Welcome to the Texas familyflowerforyou

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/10/13 05:24 AM

purple pants rock. i'm off to walmart for some more tube socks and lotion pitchfork

The world is once more safe with you working for World Peace!!:banana:

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:13 PM

waving

waving waving

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 05:39 PM
Edited by vivian2981 on Mon 12/09/13 05:40 PM

winter pic sminter pic, purple pants pic is still the best

tongue2
<------------Just for you ese!

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 03:39 PM
Who eats breakfast? I've been moving and there is no time to eat!!

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 03:38 PM

You sure make the snow look warmer, Viv.. happy

Thank you jag!bigsmile That's my winter profile pic !

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:25 PM
waving

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:23 PM
waving

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:44 PM

Oh dear me, maybe I don't want one lol.
I have heard those types of dogs have a lot of health issues. Did you find that to be true?

No...she died because she chased a truck and caught the wheel..but other than that, she was healthy.laugh

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:09 PM

Oh !! did I tell you I was attacked by a bulldog the other day???shocked
I was in an upholstery shop in Lubbock and felt something grab my jeans leg...looked down at it was a baby bulldog !! :heart: His name was Acez...
I played with him for a long time..but they wouldn't let him come home with me !!ohwell

Is this a pure-bred Bully? He seems to have a parent who strayed overnight & met with a dashing young Shar-pei! Good morning allpitchfork pitchfork
[/quote
laugh laugh ]Ray I think you are right .
I love this puppy...he has more wrinkles than me.

all bulls have extra skin...isn't he cute???? This picture is as close as I could get to the one I played with...but Acez's feet were about twice the size of the one in the picture..

Absolutely Precious!!!!! I want him.

I hear ya...I had one one time and that's the only reason I'm not looking for another....she ate everything, phone lines, cabnit corners, boots, shoes..chair legs...the only time I have ever paid 500.00 for a pair of boots, and she ate 1 of the pair...then they grow up and fart all the time...laugh laugh

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:26 PM

waving 12 degrees here..guess we missed the 5 degrees they predicted.

Coffee's ready !
[/quote
Summers back already!!pitchfork Howdy y'allpitchfork

waving

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:22 PM

I was in an upholstery shop in Lubbock and felt something grab my jeans leg...looked down at it was a baby bulldog !! :heart: His name was Acez...
I played with him for a long time..but they wouldn't let him come home with me !!ohwell

Is this a pure-bred Bully? He seems to have a parent who strayed overnight & met with a dashing young Shar-pei! Good morning allpitchfork pitchfork
[/quote
laugh laugh ]Ray I think you are right .
I love this puppy...he has more wrinkles than me.

all bulls have extra skin...isn't he cute???? This picture is as close as I could get to the one I played with...but Acez's feet were about twice the size of the one in the picture..

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:19 PM

Yes, he's full blood...they have that extra skin as babies... they are adorable!!

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:08 AM
waving We must have had a heat wave last night..it's only 12 degrees this morning instead of the 5 they were predicting:banana:

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:06 AM
Welcome twizzyflowerforyou

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:04 AM

cold and no coffee sad

no COFFEE???? That's just wrong!!

that's why i need a woman (to come by and work this automatic coffee maker) drinker

ya just need to plug it inspock

sounds complicated. i think my main manO would say that making coffee is woman's work and best leave woman's work for a woman
maybe it would just be easier to find a coffee shop

I think what your're trying to say is never trust a man with any simple task...laugh

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:54 AM
waving 12 degrees here..guess we missed the 5 degrees they predicted.

Coffee's ready !

vivian2981's photo
Sat 12/07/13 01:42 PM

Viv thank youflowerforyou

what'd I do??what

You told Ese to put a plug in it laugh laugh

Naw...I told him to plug in his coffee maker!laugh

I know...party pooper laugh laugh
Just trying to stir the pot a bit lol.

Actually I was waiting for his comeback, I figured it'd be a dozey!!laugh