Community > Posts By > vivian2981

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/03/13 05:56 AM
I've been waking up at 3 every morning..by the time I get back to sleep, it's time to get up!ohwell

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/03/13 05:54 AM

Don't worry jemare, these marshmellow shooters don't hurt!laugh

Geez, think it would be ok to roast the marshmallows afterward and make some smores?bigsmile

Hmmm.... I just had a thought (I know that's dangerous), Doesn't Smirnoff have a marshmallow Vodka?... I'm thinking those marshmallow shooters would be more fun :wink: laugh

GREAT idea jemare!! :banana: :banana:

vivian2981's photo
Tue 12/03/13 05:53 AM

Can you shoot my cat instead/ Hours of decorating the tree and look .grumble Little bratlaugh

I could...but maybe there's a mouse or two in there!laugh

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:40 PM

shocked blushing laugh

and a thing long gone!

but not forgotten

whoa you stealing my pictures???laugh

I DON'T RECOLLECT SEEING THAT THAR PITCHUR BEFORE. It looks like something I would remember, had I seen it!pitchfork pitchfork

an old picture...it may still be on my profile..I haven't looked.

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:39 PM

I'm stuffed!

But only half baked!

laugh

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:38 PM

The official word from on high, at this moment in NZ, there is 28 days till next year! I just thought you needed to know that!pitchfork pitchfork

tongue2

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:38 PM

Shoot me? surprised I guess I shouldn't have been walking around in that turkey suit for the holidays slaphead Oh well, I guess it's time to start walking around in an elf suit now anyways laugh

Don't worry jemare, these marshmellow shooters don't hurt!laugh

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:36 PM

I first posted to this thread nearly 3 yrs ago...wow and it's still just on page 40 !laugh

Lots of new faces here, some of the old ones too..Still the same old question and some bashing going on..love it!

Some things never change!:smile:

Mornin Viv..pretty soon this will flip for the first time...that means a party hahaha..I am finally moved...I am sitting in front of the library using wifi..maybe that's why...you know..back to the question..

Good to see you Saddieflowerforyou There SHOULD be a party is this thread ever flips..looks to me like the good time at Mingle is gone..too bad..
Glad you got moved..how are things for you now?
I'll be moving in a week or so..but only across town..I'm trying to sell the lake properties.

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 05:15 AM

shocked blushing laugh

and a thing long gone!

but not forgotten

whoa you stealing my pictures???laugh

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 05:13 AM
I first posted to this thread nearly 3 yrs ago...wow and it's still just on page 40 !laugh

Lots of new faces here, some of the old ones too..Still the same old question and some bashing going on..love it!

Some things never change!:smile:

vivian2981's photo
Mon 12/02/13 04:57 AM

Morning mingle friends flowerforyou

Survived Thanksgiving, didn't do any shopping until Sunday and have an early appointment with the eye dr. this morning.. Had some excess skin removed from my eyelids so I can see better..It's healing very nice with just a little bruising..stitches starting to dissolve already..

I need that done with my eyelids...they drive me crazy at times..

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:42 PM
everyone has gone AWOL...I think we ought to shoot them for deserting us!!

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:40 PM
well I didn't think you were coming over, so I finished all the coffee and ate the doughnuts!!ohwell

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/01/13 06:15 AM
waving Coffee is ready!

vivian2981's photo
Sun 12/01/13 06:14 AM
shocked blushing laugh

and a thing long gone!

vivian2981's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:07 PM

Morning drinker
Looks like some of us survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I left the shopping to others, stayed out of their way.

Weather is great here, the sun is shining and no snow so far this year. I plan to enjoy, each nice day is one day closer to spring.

Great picture!! :thumbsup:

I left Black Friday alone too..no shopping for me on that day!!noway

Our snow is mostly gone, except for the great piles made by the road crews..days are warming up some, but still cold at night..I hear we're in for more cold weather this coming weekend.

vivian2981's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:04 PM
Hey Raywaving

It's still Saturday here. I just got back from Lubbock. My 93 yr old aunt is in the hospital and I went to see her. Also my nephew is here from the Island of Domminica. He has invited me to come down there..So I guess I need to have a bake sale or something to earn air fair!

vivian2981's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:01 PM

thanksgiving over yet?

:thumbsup: waving

tHE GLASS READS "Guinness" THE CONTENTS SAY no way! bugger sticking keys! As a part-time "Guinness" swiller(it's expensive) I have an idea what the drink of the Gods looks like. Still 'n' all, I understand that animals are colour blind so the dog looks like a cheap night out. Too much chatter, Howdy y'all!!drinker pitchfork pitchfork

Shiner Bock is better !!!!

:thumbsup:

vivian2981's photo
Sat 11/30/13 05:57 AM
laugh naaa..but that's an ideaspock

Believe it or not, he misses my cooking!shocked

vivian2981's photo
Sat 11/30/13 05:54 AM
waving