no photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:09 PM

You cannot kill a breeze, a wind , a fragrance you cannot kill a dream or an ambition. God, manufactured by mortals in their own quintessential image, exists only to make daliy life bearable despite the path that everyone of us treads toward extinction.
As long as men are obliged to die, some of them unable to endure teh prospect will concoct fond illusions. we cannot assassinate or kill an illusion. In fact, Illusion is more likely to kill us- For God puts to death everything that stands up to him, Begining with Reason, Intelligence and the Critical Mind. All the rest follows in a Chain reaction. My opinion, its very true in order to use faith you have to close the eye of reason

God is not manufactured, he is as real as you and I. And not all men are abliged to die, the only ones that will die are those who deny God, and or do not keep the commandments the best they can. The rest of man will be rewarded with heaven and have eternal life.

"HE" Your God is always described as MALE. If there is a perfect creator I find it hard to believe that IT would have a sex closer to man. Why is that? I have to agree with Frank- Man made the God and Bible to suit his needs. Not to spread the love and acceptance Jesus maybe talked of. Have beliefs and faiths. Don't use it to spread discontent among your fellow humans just because you refuse to accept them.

God has no gender, i do not know of one verse where it calls God a he. There is no need for gender in heaven for different genders is for reproduction and their is no need for reproduction in heaven.

And yet you continue to call God a he. And many of you do. You also probably expect the woman to stay home with the children, do all the house chores and have your dinner on the table by the time you get home from work. Regardless if there was a perfect creator. How could IT possibly be jealous? And that is in the Bible- that it's a jealous God. Jealousy is supposedly a human fault. How could something be perfect possibly function with such faulty programing?

Jealousey is an emotion, and all living beings have emotion. And no "I" do not expect the woman to stay home with the children and or do all the house work. That would differ from family to family depending on the structure of the family and the best possibility operation of the family. To run a family as God has instructed us to is for the man to go out working and support the family while the woman takes care of the house. This would work fine if so many men weren't lazy as all get out and would actually go out and work.

god is a jealous god, lol spends a lot of time wiping out people and making sure that hes the only one you worship. sounds pretty jealous to me. and again its your perception of what you THINK god wants. lol its funny because for everyone Gods will is something different, god never said anything about this is how your family is suppose to be, never talks about people being gay, ugh its all destructive lmfao.

again that is cause people don't listen. Specifically says in the bible for man not to lay with man. And yes it tells us how the family is suppose to be, The dad is the head of the family, the provider, then the mother is to take care of the family emotionally, and the living arrangements eg., keeping it clean, cooking ect. And the dad is also obligated to teaching the family of the lord and what we're suppose to live like and not suppose to live like.

to each their own my brother. I love people, I love to see people progress and strive to be sucessful. I am a humanitarian. I dont like to see people fight, or murder or kill. and religion is the biggest factor in all of that. The dark ages, is one. religion keeps people in a naive bubble, it controls them, stops certain advancemnent, it promotes hate, Bigotry, it makes people delusional, deranged in making ethical desisions. its not with all just with some. but some people need the myth to carry on. it empowers them, makes them feel good, enlightens, all that. but its all coming from them, not a higher power. but its only used by people who need it.

Christianity in general teaches us to love everyone and not to kill. So i don't know where you're getting that information. And teaches us not to hate anyone for hate is of the devil. And it's not a myth bro, and i pray that you're eyes are opened to the truth and if not that God has mercy on you. May you're life be blessed bro.

well first you must understand what a MYTH is. let me explain it
a myth is an idea that, while widely believed, is false, failing to correspond with reality. a myth serves as an orienting and mobilizing story for a people, the focus is not on the story's relation to reality but on its function. A story cannot function unless its believed to be true in the community or the nation

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:54 PM
Edited by Deleted account!! on Thu 01/28/10 05:59 PM

You cannot kill a breeze, a wind , a fragrance you cannot kill a dream or an ambition. God, manufactured by mortals in their own quintessential image, exists only to make daliy life bearable despite the path that everyone of us treads toward extinction.
As long as men are obliged to die, some of them unable to endure teh prospect will concoct fond illusions. we cannot assassinate or kill an illusion. In fact, Illusion is more likely to kill us- For God puts to death everything that stands up to him, Begining with Reason, Intelligence and the Critical Mind. All the rest follows in a Chain reaction. My opinion, its very true in order to use faith you have to close the eye of reason

God is not manufactured, he is as real as you and I. And not all men are abliged to die, the only ones that will die are those who deny God, and or do not keep the commandments the best they can. The rest of man will be rewarded with heaven and have eternal life.

perception, god is only what you perceve him to be. he or it or she can only be a perception because no one never seen, talked, or pretty much anything

it's not that NO ONE has ever seen God. Only the ones that look see God. God is everywhere, someone helping someone out - God is there, a child being born - God is there and many many more. And yes alot of people talk to God, just most people don't listen. God talks to us in what we call our conscence, and we pray to God.

rule of thumb. learn about the differences between the left and right side of the brain. No one knows what god looks like, sounds pretty weird that god only speaks to selected people lol and everyone else is sitting there taking someones word for it. A lot of people think they are talking to god, but its only them. if god was real i dont think he would talk to people in their heads as you say. like do you even see what you are saying. god would in fact talk to everyone out loud in the open, not in our heads. the only voice we hear in our heads is our selves. like i said read up on the left and right hemiphere of our brains. lol we have the capacity to create, rationalize and destroy (our brains) in ways of thinking.

What in the world does it matter what God looks like? that is irrelevant. And God doesn't only speak to selected people, he speaks to everyone, just again people don't listen.

and God doesn't speak outloud to us cause our relation with God is a personal thing. It says to go to your closet to worship God, as in do it to where it's only you and God. So therefor God does the same. Our relation with God is personal cause it's no one else buiseness what is goin on between you and God.

thanks you just proved that god is only exists in the mind. Point and case/ and as I say again. God is only used by people who need it.
you proved it. everyone perceives god differently. everyone perceves "Gods Will" differently. . . why is that because its all in their head. God only serves for the foundation of that person who is thinking of (him)
so as I said, if god was actually psyically real, then he would In fact talk to everyone openly as if he did with adam and eve. because if they both talked to god only in their head, they would be arguing all the time god told me this, well god told me that, you are wrong, no you are.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:52 PM

"HE" Your God is always described as MALE. If there is a perfect creator I find it hard to believe that IT would have a sex closer to man. Why is that? I have to agree with Frank- Man made the God and Bible to suit his needs. Not to spread the love and acceptance Jesus maybe talked of. Have beliefs and faiths. Don't use it to spread discontent among your fellow humans just because you refuse to accept them.

God has no gender, i do not know of one verse where it calls God a he. There is no need for gender in heaven for different genders is for reproduction and their is no need for reproduction in heaven.

And yet you continue to call God a he. And many of you do. You also probably expect the woman to stay home with the children, do all the house chores and have your dinner on the table by the time you get home from work. Regardless if there was a perfect creator. How could IT possibly be jealous? And that is in the Bible- that it's a jealous God. Jealousy is supposedly a human fault. How could something be perfect possibly function with such faulty programing?

Jealousey is an emotion, and all living beings have emotion. And no "I" do not expect the woman to stay home with the children and or do all the house work. That would differ from family to family depending on the structure of the family and the best possibility operation of the family. To run a family as God has instructed us to is for the man to go out working and support the family while the woman takes care of the house. This would work fine if so many men weren't lazy as all get out and would actually go out and work.

god is a jealous god, lol spends a lot of time wiping out people and making sure that hes the only one you worship. sounds pretty jealous to me. and again its your perception of what you THINK god wants. lol its funny because for everyone Gods will is something different, god never said anything about this is how your family is suppose to be, never talks about people being gay, ugh its all destructive lmfao.

again that is cause people don't listen. Specifically says in the bible for man not to lay with man. And yes it tells us how the family is suppose to be, The dad is the head of the family, the provider, then the mother is to take care of the family emotionally, and the living arrangements eg., keeping it clean, cooking ect. And the dad is also obligated to teaching the family of the lord and what we're suppose to live like and not suppose to live like.

to each their own my brother. I love people, I love to see people progress and strive to be sucessful. I am a humanitarian. I dont like to see people fight, or murder or kill. and religion is the biggest factor in all of that. The dark ages, is one. religion keeps people in a naive bubble, it controls them, stops certain advancemnent, it promotes hate, Bigotry, it makes people delusional, deranged in making ethical desisions. its not with all just with some. but some people need the myth to carry on. it empowers them, makes them feel good, enlightens, all that. but its all coming from them, not a higher power. but its only used by people who need it.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:46 PM

perception, god is only what you perceve him to be. he or it or she can only be a perception because no one never seen, talked, or pretty much anything

it's not that NO ONE has ever seen God. Only the ones that look see God. God is everywhere, someone helping someone out - God is there, a child being born - God is there and many many more. And yes alot of people talk to God, just most people don't listen. God talks to us in what we call our conscence, and we pray to God.

rule of thumb. learn about the differences between the left and right side of the brain. No one knows what god looks like, sounds pretty weird that god only speaks to selected people lol and everyone else is sitting there taking someones word for it. A lot of people think they are talking to god, but its only them. if god was real i dont think he would talk to people in their heads as you say. like do you even see what you are saying. god would in fact talk to everyone out loud in the open, not in our heads. the only voice we hear in our heads is our selves. like i said read up on the left and right hemiphere of our brains. lol we have the capacity to create, rationalize and destroy (our brains) in ways of thinking.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:41 PM

wow

some people are just nuckin futz

lmfao. I agree

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:40 PM

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:33 PM

meh god is what you perceve him or it to be. granted I dont really care, because Im not religious, but how about actually asking a religious person that and watch you get into an arguement lol.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:29 PM

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:17 PM

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:08 PM

I understand the question. why are people acting double sided, feeding both sides. I dont even know how people do it. I am on the side of doubt, I find it hard to believe that A supreme being creates faulty products (humans) and then blames them for being the way they are. truth be told, if you are a creator of anything, and there are flaws in your creation. the flaws in the creation REFLECT flaws in the creator. if there are flaws in the creator then the creator cannot be all powerful. so therefore, the idea of god is a flaw because It was made with the human Mind. God therefore didnt make humans, humans made God

Could you enlighten us on what it is that God created in man that is a flaw, and not something that is a result of the choices of man and the degradation of the planet, society, and his physical well being which are a result of the choices of man and not the creation of God?

another example is with a child. when a child continuously acts up and is behaving in a bad way. Its the parents fault for not handling the situation, the parents created the child, so that just shows that the parent isnt perfect. which makes sense. but to have a almighty powerful god, creator of the worlds and universe and every thing he makes is perfect lol, if he created us, why do we do imperfect things, lie, steal, murder, kill, destroy, hate etc, free will yes, but to religious people who created us.....if I was a perfect so called god I would have created my creation without those imperfections and negativity in the first place. you find loop holes in every system known to man, simply because they were created by man.

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:01 PM

I understand the question. why are people acting double sided, feeding both sides. I dont even know how people do it. I am on the side of doubt, I find it hard to believe that A supreme being creates faulty products (humans) and then blames them for being the way they are. truth be told, if you are a creator of anything, and there are flaws in your creation. the flaws in the creation REFLECT flaws in the creator. if there are flaws in the creator then the creator cannot be all powerful. so therefore, the idea of god is a flaw because It was made with the human Mind. God therefore didnt make humans, humans made God

Could you enlighten us on what it is that God created in man that is a flaw, and not something that is a result of the choices of man and the degradation of the planet, society, and his physical well being which are a result of the choices of man and not the creation of God?

people arent perfect. people make mistakes. people have free will. so since we arent perfect, religious people say we are made from god. so therefore god created imperfections. if you made a robot then that robot was programed to be a certain way, if that robot does things a certain way its because of the way it was programed.

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 06:43 PM

there not baned here but if they actualy practiced what they preach they would not be members here.
just wondering, what is an example so I can see what you are talking about. what did they say

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 06:40 PM

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 06:28 PM
Edited by Deleted account!! on Wed 01/27/10 07:01 PM

I also find it curious that people who are homosexual in many cases still cling to their religious upbringing... Don't most religions adhere to book that tells people to kill the gays? I don't get it, but to each his/her own...

this is a misconcecption. jesus never speaks bad of people being gay. at all, people made that up. its the hard truth that some people discriminate against gay people, and then say its gods will for man to be with woman and he doesnt like homosexuality. when in reality, God nor Jesus said anything like that. religious people all have their own perception of GODS will. lol i think its ridiculous. religion just keeps poor people from murdering the rich

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:17 PM

Sounds like to me your asking would a woman appreciate it if her man was treating her like a buddy or a friend instead of his lady.

The answer is no for she would expect to be just a tad higher on the ranks then your buddies,co-workers or friends.

And if your a man and can not understand that then maybe one should just stick to FWB that way there are no emotions involved.bigsmile

if you treat a woman with love and kindness, and she doesnt act like it ever happens. she gives ranks to whats more important to her rather than being appreciative to all that is given to her, infact, even if you do give her what she wants and doesnt realize it, being blind to what shes given and what she really has. she can never realize what she ... See Morehad until its gone and because of that, she can not be pleased. not being happy with what you have, if you are already being treated good why arent you thinking that you arent, i dont think thats a communication issue

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:11 PM
many people who have not experienced this is assuming they know what the question is asking. the quote is suppose to sound the way it does on purpose, It has to sound like that to prove a point. dont over think it, its as simple as chewing gum.

This is what my cousin had to say.

Shearer: I dont think I have answer your question. This is really hard to say because every woman have diff. Reason why they so hard on a man. She feels that if a man dont ask for her number and they are show that they like her you need to get her number right then and there and when you get the number you have to call her everyday and when you dont call ... See Moreher she will delete you. Right now this guy came to her with something she never had before he treated her like a woman. He make his way down to her classroom every morning to say good morning. He was bringing her lunch when she didnt even ask for it. Do you know why she so pissed off at him? Because he never ask for her number. She is so use to men dicking her down and leaving that she dont know how to accept what he is doing. He doing the step by step of getting to know her and she not giving him the chance to even ask for her number because she acting like a *****.In the pass men steped on her and BRICKS BEGINS TO BUILD and she dont know how to knock them down

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:06 PM

another person transferring his personal experiences onto the whole gender?

not really. This was actually a quote. it has absolutly nothing to do with me, for I am not the creator of this quote. I have said this before but yet some people are still saying I came up with this from my personal experiences, which clearly isnt the case.

Back to the matter at hand...It shouldnt matter who made it, it shouldnt matter if some guy down the street made it. I never had an experience first hand but I have seen it many times. And its not only from me, a Lot of males has experienced this, so you cant really say that this is only coming from my personal experience just because YOU havent experienced it one way or another

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:02 PM

if i wasent treated like a human being. i wouldnt be in the relationship with that person...

huh huh

let me help. as i said again. its hard for a woman to respond to this because its not someothing that you have experienced before.

the thing is, you are being treated like a human being. but the woman is acting as if she isnt even tho her man is treating her normally. so how can the woman be happy when she is thinking negativly when shes being treated like everyone else.

Let me see if I get this. You're treating a woman you're dating just like you treat anyone else and you're wondering why she's not happy? Sure, you should absolutely treat her like a human being, but wouldn't you treat someone you date a bit different than everyone else? Not just as a friend or like one of the guys?

no its not me, its just a question i was asked. if you treat a woman with love and kindness, and she doesnt act like it ever happens. she gives ranks to whats more important to her rather than being appreciative to all that is given to her, infact, even if you do give her what she wants and doesnt realize it, being blind to what shes given and what she really has. she can never realize what she had until its gone and because of that, she can not be pleased. not being happy with what you have, if you are already being treated good why act like you arent. You dont rely on people to make you happy, you dont do that. you make yourself happy. how can that type of female be happy with anyone if she isnt happy with herself,

You say it isn't you, yet you can really only speak for yourself. Obviously all women aren't going to be like what you described, which is why it seems as you're talking about your own experiences.

no, its not me. I know all woman arent like that. But you and I both know that they exist. well more guys than woman.

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:00 AM

if i wasent treated like a human being. i wouldnt be in the relationship with that person...

huh huh

let me help. as i said again. its hard for a woman to respond to this because its not someothing that you have experienced before.

the thing is, you are being treated like a human being. but the woman is acting as if she isnt even tho her man is treating her normally. so how can the woman be happy when she is thinking negativly when shes being treated like everyone else.

Let me see if I get this. You're treating a woman you're dating just like you treat anyone else and you're wondering why she's not happy? Sure, you should absolutely treat her like a human being, but wouldn't you treat someone you date a bit different than everyone else? Not just as a friend or like one of the guys?

no its not me, its just a question i was asked. if you treat a woman with love and kindness, and she doesnt act like it ever happens. she gives ranks to whats more important to her rather than being appreciative to all that is given to her, infact, even if you do give her what she wants and doesnt realize it, being blind to what shes given and what she really has. she can never realize what she had until its gone and because of that, she can not be pleased. not being happy with what you have, if you are already being treated good why act like you arent. You dont rely on people to make you happy, you dont do that. you make yourself happy. how can that type of female be happy with anyone if she isnt happy with herself,

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:53 AM

huh huh

if the lady is thinking negative and used to be treated like a human wouldnt, you think that all her part relationships were negative and abusive and all she is used to is that..

yes true. or is it that shes unappreciative of whats right in front of her

Are you sure that you are treating her right? Are you truly making her a priority in your life and not an option? Sometimes I think that men don't put enough thought into a relationship. I think women and men have so many different thoughts on things and that's what make things so hard. Communication is the key...no-one uses it enough!! TALK TALK TALK...that's what you need to do.

yes even when the guy is treating her good and everything. I asking is it the appriciation. is it that the girl is use to the guy being nice so she doesnt realize it, or it has become normal for her, or is it that shes asking. how can you please a woman who just isnt pleaseable.

Previous 1 3