Community > Posts By > wakingupnow

wakingupnow's photo
Mon 08/03/15 02:50 PM
Bill Cosby - and look how that turned out :/.

wakingupnow's photo
Mon 08/03/15 02:49 PM
No. Sorry - you can go with the Amazing Randi test that has turned up 0 psychics, but I prefer common sense:

Why aren't they winning the lottery?

Oh, I know - "It doesn't work that way!" Bullcrap. If they can "predict the future" or "see distant places" then they should be able to do simple things like "OK - there's a 10 digit number in this safe. I even left a light on inside of it. What is it?"

But no - it's always vague, or really obvious. "Someone close to you will get sick!" Well, odds are, everyone knows someone old/issues/whatever so when they do get cancer/ebola/the flu, it's just playing the odds.

I don't know what's sadder - the "psychics" who know they're full of crap and peddle their nonsense and prey on others, or the ones who have deluded themselves into thinking they have special powers.

wakingupnow's photo
Sat 08/01/15 10:14 AM
I'm divorced, have kids of my own, and I have a good relationship with my ex (but not *that* good or else we'd still be together I guess).

I'm looking, haven't dated since I was separated, but I don't want to just tumble into the first relationship. I'd like to date first then go from there.

wakingupnow's photo
Sat 08/01/15 10:04 AM
Yeah I've got to agree - a sex only relationship is fun in theory but bad in the long run - but a no sex relationship, where you're a "couple" or "in love" but never have sex?

Forget it. I don't think I could handle that, and neither would the women I've known. Adults like sex too, and it's part of life.