PetitePrettyLady's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:47 PM
OMG Over a year and now nothing. I'm so sorry hun.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:49 PM
I don't pick on little things, and I'm very understanding. When it comes to being selfish in a way that hurts me, or a lack of respect, it's 3 strikes your out. I love softball!!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:30 PM
I don't know if they are right that fast. I definately know if they are wrong wrong wrong very fast!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:42 AM
Not having someone to tell me Happy May Day when I wake up in the morning.

Happy May Day everyone!!!!!!!!:smile:

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:37 AM
Reply to FreeToB: Hmmm I believe that when smoking weed one inhales it into their lungs and tries to hold it there for as long as possible... so that they will get the effect on their "brain".

I'm not here to lecture on anyone's habits or pleasures. Just here to help.:smile:

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:25 AM

Wow, why such big numbers?

awww you are cute. You are still a virginlaugh

Hmmm Well yes, I guess I am. :wink:

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:10 AM
Wow, why such big numbers?

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 11:18 AM
Chantix, get a prescription from your doctor. It works and makes it so much easier to quit. I know I recently quit using it and I couldn't have without it. It's pricey but call a Quit Line and I think they can get the price down for you to like $25.

Quit the weed. It is smoking and causes the same harm as smoking.

Good Luck! Baby is adorable!!!!!!!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:14 AM
Edited by PetitePrettyLady on Sun 04/19/09 10:15 AM
Thank you for the welcomes. It's going to take me awhile to find my way around this site, but I will jump in with both feet. hee hee No atually I'm more apt to just dip a toe in once in awhile.laugh

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:57 PM
Oh so sweet here...:heart: sad I just joined and was reading this. Darn you guys brought tears to my eyes.

1 3 Next