PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:37 PM
Hmmmm Define cheating.

hee hee Just kidding. Yes, I can, but no he couldn't.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:25 PM
Older woman don't like older men, why would younger woman? Just Kidding!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:52 PM

yes I would have stepped it, actually most of my friends that knew me when I was younger think that is how I am going to die...trying to save someone in such a predicament.

I had a girl at my school that was sexually/physically abused by her dad as a result she was a tad 'off' socially...so then she came to school and got picked on there as well. I would stand up for her and tell the other kids to leave her alone. I just got an email from her that almost made me cry.

"mom had cancer in her overy so they had to remove it. Thus why i've been off work for 5 weeks helping mom. But anothe 9 days and i go back to work. And i would really like you to come. Meet jimmy and i wanna see you. I have a confestion to make you where my hero growing up. When everyone else was being mean you where always there you had no fear of telling everyone to back off and i trusted you. Your like my big brother and even with all the distance in the last 10 years somewhere deep down i know that you'll still always be there for me... Chickmonk cheaks...... Really hope your coming to vegas. hey maybe you can pick us up from the airport?
"-

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I think I love you! flowerforyou

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:37 PM

My motto is to never put yourseld into a situation for temptation. Temptation can lead to very bad things which will come back to bite you.

Smart man!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:42 PM
Yah Sherry! I was about to delete mine. Doesn't seem like any of the men are sharing.grumble

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 02:33 PM
Mine have been gone a long time...but I find when I am really stressed, one will fire up!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:23 AM

I think that *** is yours & I can think of all kinds of things I'd love to do to your ***.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:07 AM
ha ha That pic turned out larger than I thought it would. It was suppose to be very tiny!!noway

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:02 AM
Keep my distance.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:01 AM
Chocolate!!! Vanilla ice cream with chocolate and peanuts on it!! Yummy! But I don't gain weight...if I'm stressing.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:58 AM
Hmmm Is it mine, or isn't it? You decide.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:56 PM
Ha Ha This is why I don't get drunk and don't want to be with someone that does.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:53 PM
Hmmmm I've forgotten...it's been so long.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:09 PM

i'm hurt!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

^ I'm sorry.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:07 PM
Not interested in someone that is separated. Why, tried it, and the other half had an effect on his everyday mood. It wasn't good!

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:05 PM
Hmmmm maybe, afterall they are a part of my life and would look through clearer eyes than mine. You know, love being blind and all.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:01 PM
Not yet, it feels healthy and good! :wink:

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:28 PM
So sad. I have had pets my whole life so that is a decision I have made many times. It's hard but I never want something or someone I love to suffer.

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:25 PM

haha only in America...and the neocons call us muslims uncivilized.

I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the MOST STUPID remarks I have read on these forums. mad

PetitePrettyLady's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:20 AM

arms!! Gotta love strong arms holding you tight drool drool

Wow, us redheads must think a like!!

Previous 1 3