Community > Posts By > nathly

nathly's photo
Wed 06/03/15 03:27 AM
I am feeling myself all right, just waiting for friendship...

nathly's photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:59 AM
I'm so used to deal alone in my own life I need somebody who is able to cope with really hard things I used to live not fearing to make me sink into an ocean's advices

nathly's photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:53 AM
what makes me happy is just getting closed to the girl I like to talk to when she's gotta body making me feel hungry of her...

nathly's photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:46 AM
a mother understands what a child does not say ? really ? so why my mother don't understand my huge wish not to share her points of view, just understand a mother is not humanity's mother, many mother feel themselves looked at really intense by god or the whole humanity but just know there have been billions of mothers since billions of years...

nathly's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:27 AM
yo're looking pretty, looking really nice actually, don't think I know where you're living, I just know nothing about you so...

nathly's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:25 AM
Do you have enough workpower to choose a state earning money from a company in it, really wtf !

nathly's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:21 AM
I am moving only if I get enough money, here is the only problem, no work no money...

nathly's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:17 AM
I'm ok but really really too nervous I don't understand this area where I live, everybody's staring aat everybody without any words...