QualityOrQuantity's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:33 PM

Met online, and he wants to go bare skin. Saying he is clean and all that extras.

yay or nay ???????

You want to have sexual intercourse with a man you just met online.
That fact in itself tells me that you are willing to take risks.

I mean no offense whatsoever, but the fact that HE'S ready to go bare-back with a girl he met online tells me he has something far worse than whatever his interest might be carrying. In other words, he doesn't know what you may or may not have, and he doesn't care. What does that say about him?

And I guess he may also have something that he may want to share...afterall diseases are free.!

Thu 06/18/15 12:28 PM
Lets chat about this...

what would you have your sugar daddy give you for gifts? how much money? how much time? public places?

Is there really anything like a sugar daddy??????

Thu 06/18/15 12:24 PM

"I have 1 thousand and one problems but keeping it real aint one of them..!You can count on that".
The statement in your interests answered your own question and anyone else's about you. No need to fish. You know what you have decided. Hopefully you will get to know some real people here and have a change of heart.:smile:

sorry hun, this isn't about me. its random chat ok.! before you start quoting my statements.!

Wed 06/17/15 12:45 PM

Ever heard of HPV? Its not always detectable. A woman can have one or more of the thousand types of it for years and never know until her immune system is low and it shows itself. It can cause genital warts and even cancer. My sister had a to have complete hysterectomy due to this by age 30. Its extremely hard to dectect in men (most never show symptoms) but they are carriers of it. Always use protection. The only exception to me would be with your husband and even that's questionable.

Totally agree with you.

Wed 06/17/15 10:23 AM

Proven paperwork of clean bill of health...

Met online does that mean met in person or is this all cyber???

Wait.. if a person is looking for Intimate Encounter doesn't that mean you want bare skin??? I am so dang confusedwhat

yeah means meeting in person eventually and getting all physical without a condom.

Wed 06/17/15 10:21 AM
I have come across men online who say they do not like condoms , they are clean and blah blah and no evidence to show that they are really clean. obviously been in and out of different other females.And it makes me wonder why women allow this to happen(have sex with them without protections)

Wed 06/17/15 09:36 AM
Met online, and he wants to go bare skin. Saying he is clean and all that extras.

yay or nay ???????

Wed 06/17/15 09:29 AM

they are not the only choice but better choice

Ok then, the better choice for me would be sugar daddy and hopefully he would be too old to get it up....:tongue:

hahahah you have the most epic response on here.

Wed 06/17/15 09:28 AM
hahahah you have the most epic response on here.

Sat 06/13/15 02:32 PM
so many dudes are online asking for sexual encounters. so would you rather just sex for the fun of it or someone who would appreciate you and get stuff for you whom people labeled as sugar daddy

Sat 06/13/15 02:30 PM
does that mean sexing yourself..if all you thereis' is respect for self?

Sat 06/13/15 02:22 PM
they are not the only choice but better choice

Sat 06/13/15 02:19 PM
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE WHO DONT RESPECT YOU AND DONT CARE OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEEK A SUGAR DADDY WHO APPRECIATES YOU BY BUYING GIFTS OR TAKING CARE OF YOU.?
SUGAR DADDY OR RANDOMS ??

Sat 06/13/15 02:02 PM
message here if you are in this lane

Fri 06/12/15 01:01 PM
I do trust strangers, until they give me a reason not to. strangers become friends. friends become family. without trust they cannot go pass the stranger zone. so yes I trust.

Fri 06/12/15 11:07 AM
YA KNOW

Fri 06/12/15 10:50 AM
Thank ya'll for your response

Fri 06/12/15 10:44 AM
hahahahhh

Fri 06/05/15 08:05 AM
:smile: