Community > Posts By > Sarcasticone

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:56 PM
hot tub

Do you have any article of clothing with spoonge bob on it?

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:55 PM
I think it's that in and out breathing thing we do that annoys women.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:52 PM
COLD.. boring corn flakes kinda guy.

Do you check your e-mail before you do anything else in the morning

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:50 PM
Lurchs_sister and.... oh I dont know.... Ummmm..... lemme think... ME :)

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:47 PM
sat in my recliner and went over every moment of our 15 years together to try and figure out where and when it went wrong.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:39 PM
Yes, I could. I think at this point in my life I lack the emotional maturity to be around nude people and not see naked people, the difference being, the time and place I was raised, "Nude" was an artsy fartsy word, used for statues and colors of panty hose. "Naked" was the word used for peekin in the neighbors window and dirty movies. Small destinction in deffinition, huge destinction in mental corolation. Clothing or the lack of clothing has nothing to do with a persons moral fiber or sexual proclivities. I personally would have more respect for a female nudist, than one of the women in the dance clubs dressed like a hooker. The dance club hooker is looking to stared at, and or picked up. The nudist is in group of other nudists, not trying to stand out and get attention. Just because you are a nudist does not mean you are sexual, just like the little 8 year old girls who's parents allow her to dress like brittney spears is a tramp. I could love a nudist even tho I am not one. Given time I might even try it myself if I felt comfortable. I have been known to moon people. It's a choice, I choose to wear clothes, someone else chooses not to.

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 02:49 PM
Absolutely. Although I do it to myself. I have been single for a few years, I dont date, but then again I dont try. I have actually only asked one woman out on a date, and it took me over a year to build up the nerve to do that. I am not a people person, I am very anti-social which is why I am on line. Here I can interact with people without actually meeting anyone. I am bitter and cynical, I admit it. It is probably unfair of me to not give anyone a chance, but I dont want to hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. So I am in self imposed exile. I dont think I will meet anyone, because I dont think I will allow myself to meet anyone. I will hide behind the excuse of "I'm just not ready".

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:11 PM
I am terminally anti-social. so F

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:02 PM
I dont believe in sex on the first date, I dont believe in kissing on the first date. A hug is fine, I dont like to get too personal with someone too quickly. If I am interested I would not refuse a kiss if the woman brought it up, but sex is out.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:57 PM
When at 100, I can look over at someone, and still love them, and they still love me, then yes. Until then, No. I thought I had a life long love, I thought I had someone I would spend the rest of my life with, and she with me. After 15 years she went to visit her parents for the weekend and called 2 days later to tell me she and our two young childeren would not be coming back. I tried everything short of threats and kidnapping, to no avail. She filed for divorce, and 2 and a half years later I still dont know why she left. She said when she needed me most I let her down. No specifics, just let her down. The reason given to me for our divorce was "I've told you before, I am not telling you again." and "Alot of little things that have gone on too long." I don't believe in forever, but I am willing to have my mind changed.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:52 PM
This is my personal deffinition for both the male and female side of a relationship.

It's not possible for a true 50/50. But the total should always be 100, the percentage shifts from one side to the other depending on the situation. Each side should be more concerned with the others feelings and needs than thier own. Which is not the same as sacrificing your identity and personal responsibility to yourself. You should live for your partner without killing yourself.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:48 PM
My deffinition of a man who is whipped is a man who does whatever his companion tells him to regardless of his own personal feelings concerns morals obligations etc. And a woman who insists her partner do what ever she wants him to do regardless of his feelings concerns morals obligationetc, is not a woman, she is a child.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:46 PM
Continue my life as it is. Love has proven itself to be a fickle fleeting thing at best.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:43 PM
Is someone suggesting we meet for coffee concidered being asked on a date? Then I guess last week sometime.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:40 PM
When I found out my son was smoking pot, I sat him down and talk to him about, explained that I was not happy about, that he was not going to do it in or around our home, that is he was picked up by the police for any reason, not to call me because he was on his own. Then I explained to him that I smoked pot a couple of time, it made me hungry and tired, I am hungry and tired for free why pay for it, and that I had no smoked it over 16 years, I wasn't going to punish him for something I had done. Other than that I cant hold his hand, I cant be with him 24 hours a day, if he wants to learn the hard way, there is nothing I can do about that.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:34 PM
The one I love? I love my daughter, she looks like a teddy bear, which isn't technically an animal.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:32 PM
So who is the match maker?

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:30 PM
2 weeks after the wedding

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:28 PM
This appears to be one of those threads you have to read them all to understand what it is all about and I am sorry I dont have that kind of patience, sometimes I think I have ADD and I just cant muster up the time too..... oooo something shiney

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:25 PM
April 1992

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25