Community > Posts By > SmokeyJohn

SmokeyJohn's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:55 PM
Edited by SmokeyJohn on Mon 06/08/15 12:56 PM
I lean toward being altruistic towards people, it is afterwards when you have done your bit that we can see just what kind of person is on the receiving end.
If it is not received well or returned in a negative manner then I usually say "have a nice day!".

SmokeyJohn's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:44 PM
laugh Hah! I can do things that a younger man can definitely not do or even keep up with.

You are disillusioned my dear with someone who is not in good health and out of shape or just plain feeling his age because he has not been kind to his body.

I myself am hard to get and I have the constitution of a 21 year old.

SmokeyJohn's photo
Mon 06/08/15 11:35 AM
:tongue: Windows 10 is a work in progress as all the other past editions were, the only way to know if you like is to drive right in and make it your own.

I have tried every edition of window except 2000 and all of them had their good and bad sides.

I am now using Windows 8.1 and after getting past on how completely different it is to the past editions I have found it isn't as bad as some would like to make you think it is. I am waiting in baited :banana: anticipation for the free up-grade to version 10. I can always regress to Windows 7 Professional but I have a feeling it will be outdated and incompatible with future software coming down the pipeline.