Community > Posts By > AGoodGuy1026

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:58 AM

Roosevelt, Democrat, to some is seen as a traitor. It's been revealed he knew well enough in advance that our Heroes could have prepared to protect themselves.

He sacrificed all those lives for the excuse to test the Bomb.

Go Dems.mad

reference: Wikipedia "The first nuclear weapon was detonated as a test by the United States at the Trinity site on July 16, 1945, with a yield approximately equivalent to 20 kilotons. The first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", was tested at the Enewetak atoll in the Marshall Islands on November 1 (local date) in 1952, also by the United States. "

Oh please... the US tested the bomb on thier own toops... did not need another country to do this...

*sigh*

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:54 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Fri 12/18/09 07:54 AM

2,402 killed and 1,282 wounded.
Did anyone else hear about this?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-12-07-pearl-harbor-attack_N.htm

Did you know that FDR had been trying to provoke the Japanese to attack for years prior to Pearl Harbor in order to expand the war (and help out his war profiteer buddies)?

-See "Human Smoke" by Nicholson Baker for more.

*sigh*

The Japanese invaded China (reference Sino-Japanese War (1937-1945)) . In order to pressure the Japanese to pull out of China, the US took a stance to try to block credit from Japan so they could no longer purchase oil (petrol) on the open markets as they have no oil of their own. Japan in turn attacked America in order to prevent this fiscal blockade. The Japanese attack on perl harbor is logical from the Japanese position - because they wanted their navy to dominate the Pacific...

It's not "provocation" - it's world politics... Perhaps read history before jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon??

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:45 AM
*sigh* Whatever...

(rofl :banana: )

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:44 AM

Thanks again all! I am much better this morning and know I made the right choice...wish I could warn his girlfriend but know better and won't! Just a sort of 'protect our own' kind of desire. I know he is going to hurt her too, this guy should be on a list of losers somewhere!!! OK, thanks again!

why do you feel the need to "protect" someone that you do not even know? hmmm... why are you dependent upon an ex for your emotional state? hmmm... "protect your own?" -- hmm... You are saying you are a victim of him - because he wants another gf? Hmmm...

maybe put your energy in something new?? hmmm... 2 sides to every story...

@.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 12/18/09 06:00 AM

Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

Um, I do not think I ever had a chocolate covered coffee bean. I do not even really know what to do with them, grind them up? Put them in a stew? Do you even know me? Thanks, for the thought, but uh, you will be getting these back next year. Do they go bad?

Heck ya, that's a rockin' gift... Uhm.. you eat them there buzz beans!!!! devil

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 12:17 PM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 12/17/09 12:19 PM
Mac.

Ease of use, Stability, no fuss, no muss - attractive design, awesome screen... "chic" factor

Example - mother had a PC, problems every month. Bought her an iMac a year and a half ago, never called again with problems...

$.02 drinker

P.S. yes, she still calls, but not with computer problems LOL!!

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 12:13 PM

i love my job the customers are grate

tapped in to the Baily's already? bigsmile

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 10:08 AM
35 years... hopefully 40 (I am in good health)....

I have made plans in so far as retirement, some places I would like to see, and how I would like to spend my lifetime...

I have made plans up until now which has led me to the lifestyle that I have always wanted...

the great unknown... what will happen and who I will be sharing with!! :)....

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:51 AM

thanks for the advise and we have talk about a relationship and he ask me what i want to prove he was devoted to me he offer to get me a ring i said not just he honest to me but he is writing my girlfriend now trying to pick her up

and your still asking questions?....

I don't think you are really "dating" unless you go out on real life physical dates...

Online dating? NO - it's ONLINE MEETING folks!!! *sigh*...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:45 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 12/17/09 09:46 AM

Women who treat a first date more like a job interview...lol...sorry forgot to bring my references madam.

completely agree... (stealing someone's format but I like the format)...

Her: (On the phone asking question after question) - I swear she was reading questions from a list of questions that she had on paper...

Different woman -
Her: So I have to be honest, I have some "psycic ability going on"...
Me: Oh, my... look at the time!!! (why did she not predict this??)... LOL

Differnt woman -
Her: Where do you work?, Do they have good medical coverage??
Me: (*thinking* no she did not go there on our first coffee meeting).... uhm, not really... Oh my, look at the time!!!...

Yet another different woman -
Her: Nice to meet you, I have to say I only have 20 minutes then I am meeting a friend for dinner...
Me: Oh my, look at the time!! Nice meeting you but I am late for my next meeting too!!

Oy Vey!!..slaphead

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 12/17/09 08:37 AM

You're assuming slutty women are responsible. I've never known any who were. I used to be friends with a woman who had to get a DNA test to find out her who her kid's dad was 'cause she banged two guys- one right after the other and got preggers. ohwell

Not to go off on a rant, but... is a guy who sleeps with two girls one after the other a slut too? Honestly, I've come across men that have to "clean up" in puclic restrooms on the way to the next girls house~ and they're always called "players".

"man whore" is a term I have heard/use to discribe men with this behavior...

to the OP:

Soo many reasons, so little time:

1. mental illness - women often display sexually (men, violently)
2. they just like it, and have little self respect
3. they are so interested in pleasing others, they cannot say no
4. they are vitims, and far too often put themselves in a place to be taken advantage of

On and on... why do people do what they do?.... Oy Vey!!! slaphead

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:04 AM

USA

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion
Freedom to Travel
Freedom to Seek Knowledge
Freedom...period
happy

Yepper!! the FREEDOM to do whatever the F**K I want!!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 12/16/09 09:58 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Wed 12/16/09 09:59 AM

Why do they hide stuff you need to know about them until you really start liking them?:banana: :banana: :banana:

uhm, because your not in a relationship yet?? I for one do not go around the town, broadcasting all my innermost thoughts, details and deisers to every woman on the street - I am sure women are the same way... (well, the emotionally healthy ones anyway)...

*sigh*...

$.02 drinker

p.s. why don't you say what you Really mean? (i.e. why can't this be easy???)....

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 12:02 PM

people have to keep in mind

there is no such thing as quick care in a hospital emergency room

they are over crowded and swamped with people using them as a primary care physician.

I agree she should have been seen quicker. but for anything thats not life threatening a 8 hour wait is average

Reasons for healthcare reform with a public option.

Ok, so adding 12 million illegals to the line awaiting helthcare is going to make ER's less crowded? *sigh*...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 12:00 PM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 12/15/09 12:03 PM

part of the problem: Emergency Units are seeing patients that do not have family doctors... therefore they are busy with "non-emergency" medicine...

some of this is the hospital,
some of this is the patient (the couple in this case)
some of this is that americans do not know how to affectively use their healtcare system.
some of this is due to the fact that people would rather live in an appartment, lease a hummer and not pay for healthcare...

there are more reasons, but the bottom line is personal responsibility - and it is easier to blame everyone else.

Uhm, if you are "not aware I am pregnant" - you are not taking responsibility for your own body....

$.02 drinker

There are women who continue to have periods past their second trimester and others who have used contraception which is MEANT to stop their periods for at least three months at a time . Being that most people are not doctors they probably would have no reason to consider pregnancy. We go to doctors because we are ill, to then excuse a medical professional for being unprofessional because we were irresponsible enough to get sick is not reasonable,,in my opinion. The medical center in question is meant to be for quick care and even if it werent,,some treatment or assuarance was due this patient instead of the blow off they basically received.

uhm... then they should have been responsible enough to wait in the ER in the first place. Sounds to me like they were not patient, and took things into their own hands. By the time they got to the second care facility - they may have been attended too in the first one. Even if they waited and were seen by a doctor, the outcome may have been the same... you assume too much, was she in fact using the contraception you describe?? What is the woman's history, perhaps the baby would have been still born no matter what the care was??? in these types of situations, emotional response may not reconcile with fact - you throw in assumptions and jump to your own conclusion based on your emotional response - and not fact. News media relies on sensationalizm to sell advertising space... you do not know enough to blame the hospital.

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:50 AM

:heart: Do you think that the music people listen to can affect the way they perceive love?:heart:

IMHO: I think it is the other way around... I think the love they feel (or not feel) can affect the way we perceive music....

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:52 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 12/15/09 09:58 AM
no, but chances are she will either cheat or look for the next "better" thing... as will a man in the same situation...

$.02

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 08:31 AM
TKIP (temporal key integrity protocol)

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 08:25 AM
I would hope not... I mean, they should love YOU, not your ability to have children. If you cannot have children of your own, you could always adopt...

Would not sway me away from being with someone that I cared about...

flowerforyou

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 12/15/09 08:21 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 12/15/09 08:22 AM
sorry this is happening to you... but I agree with everyone who is suggesting you may need a different doctor.

You sound like you have a stressed life, stress can be devistating...

offtopic
Noone knows everything... Ok, someone made the comment that nurses know more than doctors *cough* uhm, a 22 year old nurse with an assiciates degree or a trained Medical DO with 8 years of school and 4 years of practical training? Uhm... find a different DOCTOR...

rant I hear the Doctor/Nurse issue a lot, and it get's old... yeah, like I want a nurse operating on me... *sigh* rant

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next