Community > Posts By > nigellr

nigellr's photo
Fri 06/19/15 03:13 AM
I'd struggle in a mini cooper. As for a prius, I guess you could always re-charge yourself, from the car battery, if you needed more energy.!! glasses

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 02:04 PM
Edited by nigellr on Thu 06/18/15 02:05 PM

hi and welcome,

older men are more mature, good luck

I guess it comes with age.When I grow up I want to be an adult.!! :banana:

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:18 PM

Mine was deano, based upon deano-sore-arse.!!

TMI
:laughing:

To quote you, 'I am hetro not metro, buddy

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:08 PM
This is a very interesting subject. Thank you.

Please forgive me for saying, but there have been some generalisations made here. As a male, I see little point in sending out messages to all and sundry, in the hope of getting a reply, when the lady is quite specific about what she is looking for. Hence, I always read the profile first, so see that I may fall into the right categories. It also occurs to me that the reverse is true, also. If I receive a message (as often happens) from a 23 year old saying she is interested in me, it is, in my opinion, likely to be a spam/scam. At 57 yrs old, I think I'd be pretty lucky, nay heaven bound, if it turned out to be that she really was looking for an 'old fart' :smile: So to sum up, I always, always read the profile first before I answer a message, or just press the 'block' button.

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:57 PM
I was wondering what the female equivalent to a 'sugar daddy' is. It is a 'honey mummy'. Anyway to answer your original question and I only answer for myself, neither option would suit.

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:48 PM
Is a friend with benefits, the one who is going to get the next round in.?

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:35 AM
If you are alone, can anybody hear you fall over?

nigellr's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:27 AM
Uh.Oh :smile:

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:12 AM
This is all too much for me. I thought we evolved from a slimy slug like thing, that crawled out of a stagnant pond. Thinking about that, there are some who haven't evolved beyond that yet, but maybe that's for another thread. :smile: Human beings only think they are at the top of the food change. It doesn't necessarily make them so. Dolphins have greater intelligence than us, for instance, but they have developed to suit their environment.It seems to me that the human race has done it the other way round. We have developed our environment to suit us.!!

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:01 AM
Thanks pansytilly..............it's been a long time, being!!! :smile:

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 03:55 AM
Love is a state of mind, and an emotional necessity. I believe that the human bean, as a social animal, has 2 basic needs. A physical need to pro-create and survive, and/or to feel the pleasure of bonking,lust, if you will.The other need, is one of a spiritual kind. To be a well balanced animal, the human being, needs to feel 'wanted, cherished' etc. After all, we were designed to be social. This spiritual requirement is, in my most humble opinion. 'Love'. As previously stated, it can be felt by one, or both parties. It can be transferred to another, as we probably all, know. But I wonder if the cause of the dying of love for one and the transference of love to another, is not simply brought about, by our physical needs.

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 03:26 AM
Well, I plan it all out............then leave it to the last minute. It gives me some panic to look forward to.laugh

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 03:24 AM
I don't know.................I'm totally lost!!!! laugh

nigellr's photo
Wed 06/17/15 03:22 AM
Mine was deano, based upon deano-sore-arse.!!

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:15 PM
Sailing on my boat. It's where I find sort of peace, but it can be lonely too.

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:57 PM
Interesting topic .............. jeans with no pockets for genes, which doesn't sound very 'handy'...................explode

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:31 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here. Looking for something.

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:31 AM
Oh damn it.!!! I've only got one banana left, but I'm gonna throw it in anyway.:banana:

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:25 AM
I should have listened to my mom and joined the Navy. She said all nice girls like a sailor. At that time a 'nice girl' is not what I was looking for.noway

nigellr's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:18 AM
Hi All, a newbie here.
I'm adding my 2.5 cm to this, to keep it growing.:banana: