Community > Posts By > one4me2

one4me2's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:16 PM
Is an activity partner the same thing as a friend with benefits?

one4me2's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:13 PM
I'm from Illinois and all but one man I've ever known has been "cut". So I guess it depends on where you are from if you should tell her or not!

one4me2's photo
Fri 08/06/10 06:56 PM
Since most are, why would you worry about bringing it up... sorry for the pun.... lol

one4me2's photo
Fri 08/06/10 06:49 PM
ok, I'm confused... aren't most men cut? I would want to know before you whipped it out that you were NOT cut.... just saying

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:29 PM
just had a friend have a guy woo her for 20 days from another country. said he was coming to her area to live. Then he said he sent his belongings ahead. Then she got a note asking if she would pay $500 to get his belongings out of customs.... SCAMMER ALERT!!!! Poor thing, really thought he was the one...

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:27 PM
especially if they want money.... and are from Nigeria....

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:13 PM
it's just not the same as someone else's hand... did I just say that?oops

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:09 PM
I can't win.... when I was married I didn't want it and now 10 years later I do.... women in their 40s should date men in their 20s.... that's all I got to say.... oh no, here come the emails.... frustrated drool

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:03 PM
That's what I said!!!!

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 05:01 PM
Well I don't want to be a part of THAT club!!!! So I'm in a great relationship with no sex.... geez, which is better -get along with your man and no sex or fight and have great makeup sex????

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 04:55 PM
You guys are cracking me up!

one4me2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 04:36 PM
Could you live without sex if everything else in a relationship is great? I'm not asking because I don't want to have it.... just so you know.... : 0

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:56 PM
don't think I'm in love with him... to soon for me to tell.

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:50 PM
ok, this is making me so sad, I wonder if I should try to make it work... see how confused I am about relationships! He's so nice but if there is no physical attraction for me I dont' know how to handle it. It's always been important to me that the men I'm with are sexually attracted to me and now I have someone who is wanting more than just sex... hello???? what the hell????? never been in that situation! LOL

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:46 PM
thanks. just really bad at telling men I'm not into them. been hurt so many times I have a hard time being the one to hurt.

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:41 PM
I agree... just don't want to hurt him. He's been hurt really bad and I just tried to be there for him but now its just not a spark or anything. Keep hoping he sees it to but no such luck!

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:34 PM
ok, so if he feels more for me than I do, and i want to remain his close friend, how to I tell him without breaking his heart? He was in the process of a divorce where his ex pulled up a uhaul while he was out of town and took what she wanted from the household when we met. I can't bear to hurt this great guy... but I know dragging it on is really shitty.

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:27 PM
I think he feels more for me than I feel... but then again I dont' feel much of anything anymore from being hurt so much. So I dont know whether to try to feel more for someone who cares so much for me. Does that make sense. He is a wonderful guy but I am so afraid of men now I am wishy washy! LOL

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:14 PM
to start, I've had a hell of a lot of really bad relationships so I'm not sure what is good and what is not. I've been with a guy for 7 months now and I don't know whether to try to improve or move on. we have pretty good communication, hardly any physical relations (he had a stroke and its not a good thing for him anymore - me i could have it once or twice a week, but not complaining). We seem to be just friends but he says he cares deeply for me and I'm not sure what I feel. I'm so confused on this... I sometimes just want to end it but then he helps me with so much and i try to return the favor. Is no chemistry a sign to move on? I've had a lot of chemistry that didn't work so I'm really messed up on this one! HELP!!!!

one4me2's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:23 PM
thanks everyone. gave me a lot to think about. I do think he is being honest and not a player, just never felt this way about someone so fast and not sure what to do with the feelings I'm having.

I will definitely keep my profile up and keep seeing others while he is doing the same..... will let you know the end of the drama! LOl

Previous 1 3 4 5