Community > Posts By > AryaSnow

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:47 PM
America's actions allowed the ISIS cancer to grow. First by invading Iraq and then by removing the American troops thus leaving room for ISIS to grow. America's inaction in Syria also helped ISIS to grow. So it's America's responsibility to get rid of the ISIS cancer even if it means ground troops.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:26 PM
I like kinky chat but in my experience most men don't know what kink is when it applies to women. Their idea of kinky chat is asking me if I liked to be ....... (G rated site someone said)... oh never mind.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:17 PM
Spoilers for the season final so if you didn't see it last Sunday, stop reading now.

Geeze, how many people died or maybe died in that last episode? It's like HBO decided they needed to cut back on salary obligations. GoT is the one show where the stars don't dare try to negotiate too hard for salary increases. Not when star characters can and do die at anytime.

Here's what R.R. Martin says about those who criticize his killing people off. It's pretty entertaining.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/63864/george-rr-martins-…

My favorite characters are Arya and Tyrion. I kind of liked Stannis until he burned his daughter alive. That wasn't very nice of him. I liked the Hound too and I hope he really isn't dead.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:59 PM
My real first name is Arya, so I chose that. But Arya was taken by another and so I added "Snow" to the end.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:48 PM
Into the night.