Community > Posts By > vikalpmishra

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:00 PM
I know that not all women might be interested in all males who have been sending them messages but as a general principle I see that the girls, mostly Indian, never reply to the messages. I mean they need not strike a conversation but at least even a polite gensture of disinterest can be conveyed. What's the whole purpose of Being here if one is not even ready to talk or least reply back once !???

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:59 AM
I know it's a way too off beat and awkward point but I was wondering why young guys and girls from North East States are so secluded and reserved to themselves?
I live in Delhi and the place around me is filled with these upbeat stylish crowd of northeastern Indians but they never seem to have anyone in group from other parts of country. I so love their food and specially their sense of fashion. Wish I could befriend some more of those awesome people :)

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:46 AM
I am new to the community and as far as I have ventured into the forums and a few member profiles the platform looks really promising. I surely hope to meet some great people and spend meaningful and fulfilling moments with them. Hello fellow members happy drinker blushing bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:41 AM
Edited by vikalpmishra on Sun 06/21/15 11:42 AM
This Indonesian girl definitely have had experienced a choice paralysis. Lol!
Best wishes gentlemen.