Community > Posts By > daleray1606

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:54 PM

Big Time Cuddle!!!!

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:26 PM
Edited by daleray1606 on Wed 07/08/09 05:28 PM

I don't mind sleeping alone, but I would rather have a good lady to cuddle with all night

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:17 PM

hun, honey too gerneric.. i don't like it either..

I totally agree with you

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:10 PM

Hmmm ya'll have given me a lot to think about. Thank you

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:10 AM

Hey Izzie

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:09 AM

Some People have known me for a long time on this site and know the type of person I am.. Eillena9 gypsy and a few others...

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:00 AM

Well in most areas when you misrepresent yourself it is called Fraud.. How am I responsible if someone isn't honest?

Wait--you mean you BELIEVE what people say in their profiles? noway

Yes I try to give everyone the benefit of doubt.. I believe you until you say or do something that is false... I know dopey me for believing that there are still honest good people left in the world....right?

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:46 PM
Well Fear& Loathing and Cosmo I hope this never happens to you.. I'll say some prayers for ya'll so it won't!

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:44 PM

it would be nice if I was getting the person they originally portrayed themselves to be... How is that my Fault?

You're dating them...that's one way it is your fault. And going off that, if you are dating them...obviously you are for whatever reason also attracted to them, or you are lost like a little boy in the big woods...

Ok I understand now... I should make them take a mental evauluation before dating them... I should also believe that people are all just liars and never take them at their word... So there shouldn't be any trust... Ok if that works for you...

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:41 PM
Well in most areas when you misrepresent yourself it is called Fraud.. How am I responsible if someone isn't honest?

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:35 PM
it would be nice if I was getting the person they originally portrayed themselves to be... How is that my Fault?

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:34 PM

I have had 3 and they all started out nice but then they decided that they wanted ALL the control and if they wanted anything from me they'd tell me how and what to do.. It would be nice to have my own opinion without getting in trouble

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:30 PM

Hey Ya'll,

I think I may be cursed. I seem to find women with emotional baggage or just plain want to use me.
I am not any of ya'lls past boyfriends. I am me. Don't look for their behaviors in me. I don't treat you like my past experiences. I give you your own shot.
Is it really too much to ask to have someone just love me for me?

I just need some hope that there are normal women out there looking for a good guy and willing to treat them as well as they are treated.

Thank you

daleray1606's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:25 PM

You & your Family are in my prayers. smooched

daleray1606's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:06 PM

I have to wonder if it's really a rebound or just fate's timing...

it could be great, so just go for it!

I agree. One never knows what is coming around the corner.

daleray1606's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:52 PM

i thought this forum was to rate profiles? not pictures... ?

Well if a picture(s) is attached it is part of the profile. Usually the most important part. It pays for it to be one that is recieved well. Some opinions expressed are not about the actual beauty of the person but how the picture is percieved to the audience the poster is interested in; does it create interest or dis-interest.

Some people actually have there profile rated because it does give exposure. The more you are seen the better your chances of a response. Not everyone wants to go in the forums.

I agree

daleray1606's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:19 PM

WB Hope you have fun

daleray1606's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:18 PM

You have a well done Profile

daleray1606's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:58 PM

I even kill fake plants sad

Me too... How about a Plague thumb...tears

daleray1606's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:57 PM

There is a difference between being a weenie and a push over and being a guy who knows how to treat a lady

just because a guy knows (or thinks he knows) how to treat a lady, that doesn't necessarily ensure that she is going to be interested and attracted to him.

some guys seem to expect that because they are showing her attention, like her, treat her kindly, etc., that it will automatically be reciprocated based on that alone.

when it doesn't happen, they can't seem to see that it might not be anything to do with them, with her, with past experiences, but rather everything to do with rapport and chemistry.

and then some guys can just say "shut up and git in the truck"

yes. yes they can. love

Wow Someone needs a hug.. )))) Papersmile ((((

There you go... Yes there must be chemistry.. but I think that isn't what this topic is about.. I enjoy your comments though... everyone made me want to give you a hug.. So I did...

I hope you find your Perfect man

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25