Community > Posts By > daleray1606

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:37 PM

Nope.. I'd even settle for a hug...

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:27 PM

Yep, A few and not a damn thing I can do about it.
grumble grumble

flowers flowers flowers flowers waving

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:23 PM

Any Crushes out there for me?

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:15 PM

That's it! I refuse to turn it back on. Every time I think it's safe I get some random perv telling me how sexy and interesting I am and asking me if they can have my email which I KNOW is going to turn into a "Got cam?" situation.
rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Seriously. I'm finished. I'm annoyed and finished. At least email me and have a conversation before you get your perv on

Sorry, needed that rant done with

I feel your anguish.. I think it happens to most of us !

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:43 PM

You can make it Yellowrose... We believe in ya'll

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:36 PM

Hey Gina... Welcome :smile:

daleray1606's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:32 PM

Okay so this will probably come across as a generalization but I'm curious.

The last 10 guys I've spoken with via email have come across with an almost instant "I love you" and I think we'd be great together. Within 2 days! These are men between 30 and 50 so I'd hope they actuaLly be mature.

I'm slamming on the brakes trying to back up and figure out how we went from basic chitchat to a marriage proposal. And I point blank am telling them that I can't make any decision like that till we meet and am certainly not jumping that far ahead.

What's up with that?

Whoa... That's seems a bit fast and a touch crazy to me IMHO

daleray1606's photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:56 PM

Single

daleray1606's photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:37 PM

I need a spa right now...LOL

daleray1606's photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:32 PM

A person should be judges by their heart and personality. There should also be some mutual attraction.

daleray1606's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:43 AM

coming from a woman...I agree to put more about you in your profile. great pictures....just let people know a little more about who you are IMO
I agree. I think you should say a little bit more about yourself.

daleray1606's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:34 AM

Welcome to Mingle2

daleray1606's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:21 AM

Welcome

daleray1606's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:34 AM

I am sitting here in tears listening to the news. A 12 year old boy killed his five week old cousin. All they will say is that it was blunt force used on the baby. They were left in the car together while the baby's mother went into a Target. This has me sick a family destroyed because of an action. They did state that the child will be tried as a juvenile since he is 12, if he would of been 13 he would of been tried as an adult.

Omg! What is happening to our world today. Kids killing kids or their parents... I just can't seemed to understand it.

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:32 PM

Pictures while riding with the crewwould you send 'em
hey wink wink i wld and i just did

Pictures? Now I'm really confused...

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:31 PM

My ignore / blocked list. It's just gettin outta hand noway noway

Sorry to hear that.

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:17 PM

yes i suppose it is...its just so predictable it's almost funny!!!
Almost funny or it is funny? At least ya'll ladies can hide when ya'll feel the same way..blushing

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:08 PM

i like to spoon myself!!!!!
Do you spoon with you legs intertwined or just next to each other?

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:01 PM

In all fairness, I never saw any names mentioned. All I saw were some folks jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

I hope no one thought that I was referring to anyone specific. I say to each his/her own. No judgement here. I was merely saying that for ME, I really want the focus of my profile to be the content of the text. I place a really high value on the cognitive aspects of a profile and would rather attract men that place that same value on it. It's no secret that I have a thing for witty geeks!

Also, FOR ME...I am totally NOT attracted to male profiles that include bare-chested pictures. I don't care how appealing it may be to me on all other levels, there is something about a man posting that type of picture for EVERYONE to view, that turns me off. Now, if he and I have chatted a while, and he then wants to send me a pic like that privately, that's an entirely different story. drool I think I'd prefer that his goodies be saved for a select few than out there for everyone to see.

I think we were seperated at birth!

Good answer !!!

daleray1606's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:56 PM

I realized something other people have been telling me for months. I am in love with a girl that makes me miserable. I never even went out with her, my friend used to and I live down the hall from her and she's drop dead gorgeous so I kinda got obsessed with her. I did fall in love with her but seriously, no human being has ever caused me as much misery as she has even though it was unintentional. She destroyed my relationship with her ex who was once my bf. Then over her, my friendship with my roommate and friend of 10yrs ended with me kicking him out after he kicked in my bedroom door and us never talking again. Besides, I tried so hard to get her only to see her pass me over time and again for scumbags and it made me hate myself. For 2 wks now I haven't answered her calls or talked to her and I'm once again take life lighlty and crack jokes after months of misery and self hatred. Guys I guess the moral of the story is, no matter how good she looks, if a woman makes you miserable and perpetuates self-loathing, then MOVE ON. You're better than that no matter who you are :)

I totally agree. Sometimes the Best thing to do is move on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25