Community > Posts By > XeroCross24

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 09:06 AM
I have my son, my brother's, Sister's. Friends who make me laugh. When I'm feeling down, and there's no one around to cheer me up, i always turn on some Comedy shows, then I'm all better >_< There's no point in staying miserable about things. Alot of happiness in this tiny blue marble ^_^

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:45 AM
It would only work with a prostitute >_< cause then it's all business. I belive that sex is the final step into letting your guard down completely and taking your partner into your heart and soul, that shouldn't be taken lightly.

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 12:10 PM
welcome from Canada eh ;)

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 12:06 PM
300, Last Samurai and Grown Up's

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:57 AM
single >:)

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:53 AM
the right guy is the one that makes you happy and puts a smile on your face everytime you see him. sex is a bonus, or that's what I see it as anyways :P can't have a good man and not treat him well either.

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:53 AM
My son is gonna be 5 this year and he hasnt' had any interest in money or an allowence, apart from playing with money. I think allowence should be earned, kind of like having your first job. the dishs, cleaning the washroom, vaccuming, sweeping, keeping the dinning room table clean, making his bed, cleaning up his toys. all that good stuff. Otherwise, they are just kids, they want what everyone else gets, especially if they dont have it ^_^ more so if other kids are bragging about it ^_^

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:49 AM
I can say that hormones were really outta whack for my son's mom while she was pregnant, but I stayed, trying to make everyday as great as i could (Nearly impossible some days ^_^) aftarwards she started to calm down in about a month or so. She was more herself and was a great mom. I put up with alot of tourment, especially about how she thought I didn't love her anymore, or that I wasnt' attracted to her. But I stayed because I loved her, and because I loved him.

I don't have a relationship with my dad, and you learn from the mistakes, or your doomed to repeat them 6_^

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:48 PM
Clearly I'm new to this site, I just feel a little lost posting anywhere else at the moment. So if anyone would like to get to know me just msg me. I check my box every morning before I go out to the office ^^ Hope to chat with ya soon.;)