Community > Posts By > Zandornian

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:49 AM
Dont get me wrong BBW means Big beautiful women. The once you see in those walmart pictures are Big but definitely not beautiful more of BUT "big ugly trash" so thanks i have no reason to visit walmart.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:46 AM
I guess the other guys that make fun of me for liking big women are just jealous or a bunch of losers.i have always loved big women, rarely get turned on by the skinny ladies "no Offence". Always been the big behind big front kind of guy. well the issue now is since i have moved into the UK I've not been able to score me my type of girl i mean the bbw. Been with a few but doesn't seem to last, on the contrary i do well with the athletic type girls "mostly meet at the gym". i am guessing which i am not supposed to but i am anyway that they feel since i like the gym i have a problem with their size. I don't, i don't, i don't. Please my lovely Bbw come and save me from this skinny nightmare...........................................................
I need you BBW.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:33 AM
I guess the other guys that make fun of me for liking big women are just jealous or a bunch of losers.i have always loved big women, rarely get turned on by the skinny ladies "no Offence". Always been the big behind big front kind of guy. well the issue now is since i have moved into the UK I've not been able to score me my type of girl i mean the bbw. Been with a few but doesn't seem to last, on the contrary i do well with the athletic type girls "mostly meet at the gym". i am guessing which i am not supposed to but i am anyway that they feel since i like the gym i have a problem with their size. I don't, i don't, i don't. Please my lovely Bbw come and save me from this skinny nightmare...........................................................
I need you BBW.