Community > Posts By > howlswithwolves

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:10 AM
no, i don't think you're mad. i have been through similar things, too. you are discovering your gifts and possibly do not always know how to channel these gifts. just because most people tell you you're mad doesn't mean you are. whenever you have to ask, "is this real?" in my experience, it's always real in some way. sometimes the message comes in riddles, other times it's very literal. i used to be a skeptic, until one day i was given messages & clues that i just couldn't ignore. it was just too much proof. lots of times i get dreams where what i dreamed actually happens later. i do not do spells, but i do similar things, like telepathy, shape-shifting, traveling to different planes, getting visions, working with spirits-animals/totems. many times, whatever i see, i also hear, smell, feel, etc. so it does not surprise me that you feel their pain.

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:00 AM
they are probably either trying to get your attention, or could just be "lost spirit(s)" who can't find their way back to where they belong.

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:57 AM
i think we are put here again and again b/c a: we agreed to it, and b: we were meant to either do or learn something we didn't get to do , or didn't get to learn the last time.

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:55 AM
i am very into wolves, too. can even sound & act like a wolf. lol! I believe in shape-shifting, werewolves, etc. as well. but not usually the way they portray it on tv.