Community > Posts By > Paradox67

Paradox67's photo
Sun 03/28/10 06:03 AM
Edited by Paradox67 on Sun 03/28/10 06:12 AM
Things have changed. I was getting many replies last year. This year I am getting some, but not as many. Part of the problem could be that your profile says that you found the man of your dreams here on Mingle2. I imagine that most people on Mingle are looking for a relationship and maybe when they see that you are not single, they lose interest.

I don't have a problem making friends and I get along with most people. I met a couple of nice women yesterday and one asked me to see her again. If you are looking for friends I would be happy to chat.

Paradox67's photo
Mon 06/01/09 02:36 PM

Hey I'm sorta new to this. I've bn on for a bit, but I still wanna meet "the one". Please read my profile and contact me if your interested!

I envy you for still looking. I gave up a good woman for one who treats me like **** and I am now back in the market.

Paradox67's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:02 PM

bigsmile Got off with good behavior but then tossed a gernade into the forum and deleted my own profile...drinks Caused quite an upset...

How you doing Paradox67....well u sure made a point there, I am still out, and I think 15 other are out to now,sue is dead now, and the best part no one knows what´s going on......

Silence is golden....ha ha ha

Well Hun, give me a mail when, u have time...miss u.

Moon

meow....liking the cat thing...your beauty will be an asset to the site.

Paradox67's photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:06 PM
CS hired a sniper...laugh

Date went well... Planned out a full day including lunch, a walk through Longwood Gardens, a trip to the top on a lighthouse, and dinner. But after walking through Longwood Gardens, we were both tired. I thought it was anout 40 acres but it turns out that it is 1050 acres of indoor and outdoor gardens, waterfalls, mazes, and more. We were there 4 hours and never finished the tour.

http://www.longwoodgardens.org/TheGardens_1_3_2.html

Paradox67's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:50 AM

CS.... DH? I'm clueless here.

CS is another dating site but the mods were banning people and deleting their accounts for using words like "Horny Toad" and "Circumcised."

My last thread on CS had words that I would not use in front of my mother and they left it up all day. I deleted my own account and decided to find a new home...

I have invited a few people to come over to Mingle2 as the results for me here have been very good.

Paradox67's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:45 AM
bigsmile Got off with good behavior but then tossed a gernade into the forum and deleted my own profile...drinks Caused quite an upset...

Paradox67's photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:50 AM
I started this thread to welcome people from other site who were disapointed with their former site and are happy with this one. My former site was CS.

Paradox67's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:07 PM
Hello........That's pretty much all I had to say. :tongue: