Sun 04/05/09 09:33 AM
I'm in the Springfield area

Lisa1961's photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:32 AM
Hey Everyone ... Springfield area here

:angel:

Lisa1961's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:08 PM

Lisa, you have a good question, I live in Republic, haven't found a lot to do, of course, I am not in your age group!! LOLlaugh

Republic isn't too far from me ... I did start going to a club out here w/ my sister to have a few suds and do some line dancing ... but then U know how it goes ... Reality sets in ... and got to put it all aside for a short ... Other than that, I still bowl on the league once a week ... and it's soooo much fun ... It's nice to get out and have fun ... Hope you're having a great week!

Lisa1961's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:23 AM
Next weekend? Cool I'll have to head out that way right after bowling then ... I usually go on Fridays after bowling ... Let me know ... Send me a msg and we'll figure out the details ... It would be nice to finally meet a friend from here that's been sending posts back and forth ...
Lisa

Lisa1961's photo
Thu 04/03/08 02:49 AM

So Missouri, I know there have got to be some interested WOMEN out there ( you gays can well, piss off)

Look, if you can't be nice, don't bother saying anything at all ... That is such a turn off and will definitely not get you responses from interested women ... There is someone out there for everyone ... If U took the time to go through the other message boards for Missouri, you would have seen there are interested women out there ... But I'm willing to bet these are women who are interested in mature men

Lisa1961's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:56 PM
Springfield here

Lisa1961's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:55 PM
Wow, we may just have to get up at Cartoons ... I know exactly where that is ... I'll find out if my sister is game too. I just found out she's logged in here but didn't catch her user name ... LoL ...
laugh

Lisa1961's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:57 PM

ok i am going to explain it one more time..i said what i said because i wanted to know if the post was something that was real or bs like alot of threads on here..people needs to ask me what i mean not assume..

Maybe you should have explained that in the first post instead of just leaving it the way you did? It seems we all thought the same thing. If you would have asked if it was a real post or BS, it would've explained more than just the one liner of Are U serious?

Lisa1961's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:23 PM

are u serious?

There is someone out there for everyone ... Although we may not care for a person's sexual lifestyle or what they are attracted to, it is their preference. I have known many people from all walks of life and don't care what their personal preferences are. It's all in how we treat each other, learn to respect each other and just basically get along. It is not my place to judge someone for their sex or preference, race, religion, etc. We should all just accept that not everyone is going to agree on various subjects, lifestyle, preference, etc. But what we can agree on is that we are all here looking for that someone special, or maybe just friends.
Middy, I stand up and applaud you. In todays world, it take a lot of strength and courage to come out and tell the world who you are. When I lived in Fl, I had met others from both sexes who lived as you do and some of them were my best friends. We accepted each other and respected each other and had some of the best times, just joking, laughing, talking, sharing thoughts, ideas and just being friends. Some of them I could count on more than I could my friends who were straight or chose the opposite sex. A true friend will be there for you and love you unconditionally. And we can all find unconditional love in ANY relationship.

Lisa1961's photo
Mon 03/24/08 03:03 AM
Journey, as usual we had a good time ... Let me know when U plan on going ... Y'all have a great week!

Lisa1961's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:47 PM
count me in

Lisa1961's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:44 PM

Hey everybody! Anybody from Spfld area?

Hiya from the Springfield area

Lisa1961's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:11 PM
Hiya SweetGirl ... Yeah, it was fun ... I think we're heading out there again this Frid night as well ... Anyone interested in meeting up there?

Lisa1961's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:09 PM
I had quite a time ... I'm like U, not sure about doing that electric bull ... Now if I could ride it like Debra Winger did in Urban Cowboy, I'd be right up there ... (LoL) wonder how long she had to practice and how many takes she did it in? You'll have to come check the place out ...

Lisa1961's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:07 AM
Well, I went out for the 2nd weekend in a row to a club on Fri nights ... The Electric Cowboy in Springfield ... they have a website U can check out as well ... I've been going out there w/ my sister, who I've finally talked into becoming a member here! It looks like we're going to be going there on Fri nights so if Y'all want to meet up there, dance, have a good time, be daring enough to ride the bull (LoL) send me a msg ... We've had a good time every time we've gone up there and then we go for breakfast afterwards ... And if any guys out there know how to 2step, I know of at least 2 women willing to learn how ... Hint hint ... LoL
drinker

Lisa1961's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:05 AM
Well, I went out for the 2nd weekend in a row to a club on Fri nights ... The Electric Cowboy in Springfield ... they have a website U can check out as well ... I've been going out there w/ my sister, who I've finally talked into becoming a member here! It looks like we're going to be going there on Fri nights so if Y'all want to meet up there, dance, have a good time, be daring enough to ride the bull (LoL) send me a msg ... We've had a good time every time we've gone up there and then we go for breakfast afterwards ... And if any guys out there know how to 2step, I know of at least 2 women willing to learn how ... Hint hint ... LoL

Lisa1961's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:29 AM
Hi everyone .... How's it going? Soooo, what is there to do besides go to bars and lounges .... I'm in SW Mo, Springfield ...

Lisa1961's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:22 AM
Hi everyone ... again .... I lost touch for awhile but I'm back again ....Seems like the other Mo threads disappeared but new ones have been added ... I see a few familiar faces tho

Lisa1961's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:10 AM
Hi Everyone ... It would be nice to have a get together in SW Mo ... I'm up for that ... Any ideas?

Lisa
:wink:

Previous 1 3 4