Community > Posts By > Jo6045

Jo6045's photo
Mon 03/06/17 10:51 PM

Ok. I use that term pigraid loosely
It could apply for somebody better-looking than yourself.
Or somebody that dresses better
Or that person that just seems to have their life and crap together..

Do you ever come across this type of person offline or online.. you read there profile online..
And think to yourself..hmmm... I don't know !..they might be too good for me..
And that keeps you from reaching out and asking them out...I
Ask a lot of women out..we'll.ok!.. let's keep it real! Lol.. they asked me out..lol..
But then I look at their profile and think holy crap a lackin..
I don't know if I can compete with this person... they really seem to have their crap together..
Now of course they're reaching out to me ...and I have my crap together so it makes sense.. but sometimes I have to remind myself of that fact...

But I still on occasions go.. I don't know she's a little out of my league..
You ever feel this way?

No I don't. Because I know my worth, I have class, morals, and self respect. I have no tolerance for ppl who think their poop doesn't stink.

Jo6045's photo
Thu 03/02/17 06:50 PM
If two ppl are intimate and no one else involved..its a relationship. Sometimes it doesn't work out, and fall friendship falls apart.

Only friend zone is great friends without sex

Jo6045's photo
Sun 08/09/15 05:35 AM
More scammers than anything. Whether male or female, they f*ckin need a life

Jo6045's photo
Sun 08/09/15 05:32 AM
What difference does it make? I'm not here to please the world. I really don't give a rats *** if ppl like me or not. I'm happy, my kids are happy so that's all that matters

Jo6045's photo
Sun 08/09/15 05:27 AM
Getting they mfer out of office, for starters. He's making the world going to hell

Jo6045's photo
Sun 08/09/15 05:22 AM
You ppl that claim to be in active military overseas, and on a dating site :-/ just leave me the hell alone. I know ur fake as **** because 99.99% any person that's in active duty in the military, Army, Marines, Navy, doesn't matter. They don't have time for a dating site hours and hours online.
If u message me and giving me a sappy sad story. I will piss u off, make u cry until u confess. I've made 5 mad before they confessed to me. . . . I'm just saying.

Jo6045's photo
Thu 08/06/15 10:34 PM
If talking dirty then hell yea

Jo6045's photo
Mon 07/20/15 11:53 PM
Distance does matter. How can two people get to know each other on a personal level and be physical if miles and miles apart? Skyping isn't the same, just a waste of time, if never meet.