Community > Posts By > Curious3068

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:24 PM
Experts here all on the same page.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:10 PM
They were not the right guys for you. Your Mr. Right is out there.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:08 PM

she will show you naturally in every way, and tell you. it shouldn't feel like shes had to show you, because true love comes with ease and never forcedflowerforyou

Love is about the little things. Passion is easy, desire is easy, lust is easy, love is that soft kiss that you give your partner when you wake and they are asleep. Love is knowing she had a bad day and surprising her with her favorite.... It's just a feeling that you will know when it's there.

that's what I mean by she will show you in every way, but you put it much better than me.ty flowerforyou

I am a hopeless romantic. It's not a masculine thing but I'll own it.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:36 PM
Yup

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:07 PM

she will show you naturally in every way, and tell you. it shouldn't feel like shes had to show you, because true love comes with ease and never forcedflowerforyou

Love is about the little things. Passion is easy, desire is easy, lust is easy, love is that soft kiss that you give your partner when you wake and they are asleep. Love is knowing she had a bad day and surprising her with her favorite.... It's just a feeling that you will know when it's there.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:30 PM
A walk in a public park or a beverage at a local coffee house. Although it would depend on how much time you spent talking before the first date. Sometimes you can skip right to a real date.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:22 PM
My dream first date would start one weekday after work. We would meet in a local pub in old town and have a table to ourselves. We would each order a beverage and explore our backgrounds and interests. We would order some small plates or something light.

Time would pass and the pub would become noisy. We would decide to go for a walk down to the waterfront, as we were walking our hands would naturally touch and we grasp hands walking slowly and talking. We would make it down to a small park and sit on a park bench talking and enjoying each others company.

Suddenly one of us would notice how late it was and we would walk slowly back to your car, each of us knowing we had to part but dreading the separation. When we arrived at your car we would each say how much we enjoyed the evening and that we needed to meet again very soon. We again would grasp hands and then share a deep gaze. Feeling the electricity, I would lean in for a quick but soft kiss on your lips. I would open your car door and you would get in and drive away. I would walk back to my car with you in my thoughts.

Ok, admittedly that is a bit of fantasy but if I had a dream first date that is how it would go. Yes I am a romantic!

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:43 PM

NOw Leigh2154
you are telling me it's possible but preference right?

it simply means to accept anyone with any character, behaviour etc... right

No, it means when a mutual attraction happens, talk through email, phone, skyp, etc to learn more about each other and if your interest and attraction deepens, arrange a meet...It doesn't mean make a list of requirements, it doesn't mean settle, it means CUT TO THE CHASE to save potential heartache...It's not rocket science Boubacar, but it is a bit more complicated than meeting someone at the local pub or in the produce department when you're thumping melons...:wink:

*laughing out loud* at the thumping melons part. I hope you mean produce. :wink:

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:13 AM
Thinking if I should ask for a second date from last nights encounter.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:10 AM
I always welcome hugs, makes me feel appreciated. That's not a common thing for me in my profession.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:03 AM
I've met lots of real people from online matching. True love is complex and not easy to find under the best circumstances. Good luck in your search.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:01 AM
No way

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:07 AM

I heard of people who are happy drunks and people who are nasty drunks. What would you call that? That's not judgement, that's behavior.

I think it has to do with the underlying personality, sober they can hide their true self, drunk their inner person tends to be revealed as inhibitions are lowered.

Curious3068's photo
Thu 07/09/15 04:46 AM

Chest hairs and CFO, too. Omg!!! smitten

blushing

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:36 AM
Chief Financial Officer for various not for profit organizations for 15 years or so.

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:28 AM

Is everyone on here crazy and after sex only? scared

I have trouble defining sane. And I think many of us are not only here for sex. spock

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 08:01 AM
I've chest hair, not a rug but also not just a few sprouts. I would never consider waxing it.

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:49 AM

i'm real just got sick of pof its full of pervy guya

I'm on POF and am definitely not Pervy. I've a few conversations going with real women there. Sorry your experiences are different. Lol I never get any Pervy convos. Dang it sad

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:41 AM
More content about you and what you are looking for is needed. Also a few more pictures would help.

Curious3068's photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:40 AM
I agree with Debbie, more content is needed.

Previous 1