Community > Posts By > mwaurakim

mwaurakim's photo
Wed 07/15/15 12:06 AM
Good morning to ya'll.Hope you had a great night.Lets meet at the jokes and funny stories forum.

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 12:36 PM
Edited by mwaurakim on Tue 07/14/15 12:44 PM

Love in your own view <3
Love is doing to others what you would want them do to you!

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 08:57 AM

I have always wanted to have my own airport and an airline.Do you guys think i can achieve this?Keep in mind am 27 and by this end month i'll hit 28 years.

It's 'not' important whether 'we' keep 'those' issues in 'our' minds..What's important is that 'you' should keep 'that' in 'your' mind in order to make 'that' lovely dream of yours, come true, some 'blessed' day..:smile:

Good Luck!flowers
Thanks alot kaustuv.At least you have taught me what a dream is.hahaha...

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:09 AM

I have always wanted to have my own airport and an airline.Do you guys think i can achieve this?Keep in mind am 27 and by this end month i'll hit 28 years.

My brother and i used to own an airport and several planes...it's called Lego.

Advance happy birthday. :)
Thanks alot.I will invite you to my birthday party.Will you show up?How much capital does one need?

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:02 AM

it's possible to own an airline & achieveable, you need the drive everything starts out small....
Thank you mr romeo.

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:47 AM

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/14/15 12:18 AM
Back street boys-'Dont pretend you are sorry, i know you are not...'

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 10:56 AM

Hello, am new here and am from Tanzania ... any one who want to chat with me please welcome
Niaje bro.

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:49 AM

Hi m hare
Hi malik.That is what happened to me over 5 years ago but it is great to have people like you around.In which country are you malik?Thanks man.

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:43 AM

HI..,AM NEW HERE, NEED A FRIEND TO CHAT WITH
'What the hell are you waiting for'Go straight ahead and chat wit me man.

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:36 AM

I am new on here and am single looking for a matured mind looking for a serious relationship or more
Am interested,whats your take on that?

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:25 AM

I am so real my friends...iam just Portuguese who loves the honesty but i guess people r not smart in here...well that's not my problem " Believe who wants to believe "
Wow.I love portugues and honesty too.You must be in south America,right?

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:21 AM

I am. Lol
Tell em breth.We r real man.

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:14 AM

Hi I am here for soulmate. I am myself doctor. I am straight forward down to earth person. I am in search of true love.
Hi.I'll remember you in prayer,all the best.Don't you also wonna make friends?If you do,am here!hahaha...

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:06 AM

5 years, goodness, you could have robbed a bank and been out by nowohwell

Give up on it, and move on.

I understand what you're going through, I think most people will, but time to graze new pastures.
Thanks mr bricky.You alone truely understands how i feel.Where do you reside?

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/12/15 11:55 PM

Hi everyone.. jut joined here and trying to get someone to know!!! :)
Get me.

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/12/15 11:54 PM
Know me.

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/12/15 09:26 PM

Topic: what is important money or love?
'The best and the most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart'Thank you.

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:38 AM
Perfect.I love your reasoning man.I visit mingle 2 during my leissure time.How much time should one spend in the internet generaly?

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/12/15 04:49 AM
Thanks mr bricky.You are the first person to understand how i feel.In which country are you?