Community > Posts By > mwaurakim

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 08/07/16 11:50 AM

""A mother breastfeeding in public allegedly 'squirted her boob' at a woman who told her to move somewhere private.
The incident is said to have happened in a park in Dartford, Kent this week and was later reported on a local Facebook forum.
The post states: 'To the lady in Dartford park who thought it was appropriate to breastfeed her baby whist my child and very easily distracted husband sat nearby.
'I don't think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just because I asked you to go somewhere private, telling me to f*** off and squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are ashamed of yourself!'""
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725576/Breastfeeding-mother-squirted-boob-woman-complained.html

Thanks for the mammaries!!! rofl
Hahahahaha....man oh man

mwaurakim's photo
Thu 07/21/16 09:03 AM

so hard to find a good woman on a dating site why is that?
What do you mean by good sir?

mwaurakim's photo
Thu 07/14/16 07:39 AM

Did you know that Mingle 2 uses ur pic to advertise? And its Rancho Cucamonga, you might want to fix that.
Hahaha...Stop that.....Mr Robxbox. I see nothing wrong with her pic. She's awesome.

Well if it is really her, she won't have a problem uploading a new pic, right?
Sure sir.hahahaha...

mwaurakim's photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:28 PM

Did you know that Mingle 2 uses ur pic to advertise? And its Rancho Cucamonga, you might want to fix that.
Hahaha...Stop that.....Mr Robxbox. I see nothing wrong with her pic. She's awesome.

mwaurakim's photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:25 PM

I'm new to this site but would like to find a genuinely nice Christian man.
Most of these profiles are fake so I'm wondering if this is a good dating website . Any advice ?
Welcome to the site. I have two genuine friends already but you have to be very keen. You can call me Kim or Kevin. And am interested in you. Incase you feel the same, you can communicate via email. Thank you and all the best in your search.

mwaurakim's photo
Tue 07/05/16 01:52 PM

Howdy!! Good to see you all here. I pray that everyone of us has a great day. We all get a set of very good caring friends. Also guys we I want to tell you all a very serious thing, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Guys we all are human beings and our lives is temporary a day will come when each one of has to die. So please come out of your I'll thoughts, don't cheat, don't fraud, don't fight, don't support terrorism. Get the good out of you. God bless
Well to start with I am from India, and I am looking for a girl , my lady luck, from a far far land. I want to show the world that love is immortal and it doesn't see country, language, caste, skin and other nonsense we humans have created.
So will I get a my girl outside india whom I will call as my cute lil WIFE
I believe you can man .God determines our destiny and not human beings. How is life in India man ?

mwaurakim's photo
Mon 07/04/16 08:12 AM

Good Morning, My Friend.

9:12 :am, On the East Coast of USA

You Have A Blessed Day As Well.

USA is a beautiful country .I dream day and night of setting foot in the USA .I know God hears my prayers .My God bless the USA .Thank you .

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/03/16 10:13 PM

God fearing Catholic or Christian

Wow! This could start a war. laugh
Big difference between the two.

Good luck to you.
please connect me to the lady .Thank you.

Hhhhaaa.. I am no matchmaker.
But, I will make popcorn for this thread. smile2
pleeeeeeease...hhhahaha..

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/03/16 11:24 AM

God fearing Catholic or Christian

Wow! This could start a war. laugh
Big difference between the two.

Good luck to you.
please connect me to the lady .Thank you.

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/03/16 11:21 AM

I am working as a social media virtual assistant and looking for a Christian boyfriend..I am here in Philippines
Am a Catholic Christian and I am interested.

mwaurakim's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:52 AM
Am looking for a single christian girl from any race. Thank you.

mwaurakim's photo
Sat 07/02/16 09:56 PM
I would like to wish all of you a tremendous blessed Sunday and urge you to attend church in large number .It's 8:00am here in Kenya .Thank you.

mwaurakim's photo
Sat 07/02/16 03:09 AM

this has nothing to do with science or philosophy...
Have you shape shifted into a site moderator all of a sudden sir. Hahahahaha....

what does being a mod with this? if you think there is any science behind this, then maybe igor is correct on his assessment...

It was a joke.
If you thing it is in the wrong forum then report it & let a Mod decide, if it should be moved.
Thank you for understanding it was a joke and for defending me .hahahaha....

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:02 PM

Do Shape shifters exist on our planet earth? If yes ,what should I look out for in terms of physical features for me to identify one ?Thank you.

Some cultures like some Native Americans believe in it (Maybe Canada Natives too) Some South America ones do too. And some African.
Many ancient cultures do.

ALL monothetic religions do also.
And I believe Hindu do too.
But those are not viewed as ''shifters' or ' forest spirts' etc..
They are demons.

All in in, if you are someone's face change. Avoid it. It isn't an extraterrestrial. noway

Your answer is fulfilling .Personally I think these creatures exist !

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 12:33 PM

this has nothing to do with science or philosophy...
Have you shape shifted into a site moderator all of a sudden sir. Hahahahaha....

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 09:56 AM

Do Shape shifters exist on our planet earth? If yes ,what should I look out for in terms of physical features for me to identify one ?Thank you.

Caitlyn Jenner!winking
hahahahahahaha......

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:30 AM

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:12 AM

You all NEED TO STOP!!!!!!!!

If any Whales, Dolphins, or seals are reading this topic you are going to give them some serious

PERFORMANCE ANXIETY

SAVE THE WHALES, DOLPHINS, AND SEALS STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared
Hahahaaaaaa(lol), you are kidding me .

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 04:11 AM

what makes it possible for these creatures to dive in water for long hours and yet they don't have gills ?Again how do these mammals sleep in water while breathing ?

Maybe..just maybe those majestic & intelligent creatures wonder when & why we stopped living in the water.

Hahahaha(lol)...Am trying to figure out how they wonder ! Why do you call them majestic dear ?

mwaurakim's photo
Fri 07/01/16 04:09 AM

what makes it possible for these creatures to dive in water for long hours and yet they don't have gills ?Again how do these mammals sleep in water while breathing ?

Maybe..just maybe those majestic & intelligent creatures wonder when & why we stopped living in the water.

Hahahaha(lol)...Am trying to figure out how they wonder ! Why do you call them majestic dear ?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6