Community > Posts By > MegadethZ

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 08:48 PM
Not everyone from ole Indiana is like this.:) Tootles

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 08:43 PM
Skydiving is not a sport in my opinion. Golf is a lot of fun. I was a Wrestler in High School and picked up a Sport that was created in the late 60's and it growing rapidly. It is called Disc Golf. Same rules as regular golf but you use a frizbee disc and instea of aiming at a hole your target is a Metal Chainlink basket. It is a lot of fun. There are over 200 courses in Florida. California is the 2nd highest populated disc Golf Nation. I am in Indiana and we have over 50 Courses throughout the State. A good game for anyone. Check you local Disc Golf Leagues around you and start playing! It is highly addictive and you can build through the Ranks at starting at Novice to a Professional.:)Anyone can get a PDGA # too......Get a Number and start getting free monthly magazines.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 08:32 PM
Edited by MegadethZ on Wed 07/08/15 08:34 PM
A women that cannot keep up is a waste of time. Only the strong survive and not the weak. If a women cannot go on a walk and get dirty in a game of volleyball they are not for me. To many lazy women that are in horrible shape but still are pretty. Everyday should be spent on working and exercise. Even on a date.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:21 PM
First date is always the most difficult. I always try to impress a women and make all the plans for dates. Guys just need to plan way ahead of time and do not make things complicated. Always start the date off getting the women some exercise. Go for a walk in the park, dancing, or to a Museum. After you spend some good time on the feet then go out to eat. More of a chance to get your date more comfortable with you before you have the first real conversation. /////////What are other people's opinions on the best planned first date???I think it is a interesting topic.^^

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:12 PM
Hello.......Good luck. Nice smile.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:42 AM
Your damn skippy I am Fabio's Kid.:)

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:04 AM
Hello Meida.:) That is a unique name.^^ I am James from USA. How are you doing?

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:33 AM
I am not new here.....Just coming back to to bs with people. 3 am and wide awake.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:10 AM
What is everyone up to?? Details.......^^ I am James and from Indiana. Me and my Staffordshire Bully are laying down for the night. I am bored and feel like making conversation.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:03 AM
Hey you.:) How is everyone doing.^^James King Etchison

2 Next